gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

theft at museum

[Post New]by gullbra on Oct 19, 10 5:35 PM
I have noted all the missing objects and asked what they can be used for, I have seen, identified and measured the footsteps near the fallen lion, but i cannot get the architect to say anything or to hear Watson call out. What have I missed please. I have checked forum and walkthrough

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:theft at museum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 20, 10 2:17 AM
There are five missing objects to discover. Three are in the store room, one is in a shed and one is outside.
That should give you the conversation with the architect about the purpose of the items and then cleared-up rubble.
If you're getting to this point, the architect doesn't say anything else.
There are two shoes to examine and measure in the footprints at the fallen lion.
You'll know you've finished this section when you get an entry in Reports.

Edited on 10/20/2010 at 2:37:54 AM PST

gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by gullbra on Oct 20, 10 9:41 PM
My last report is a list of the missing objects, but when I ask the architect, the museum curator intrrupts with comments about the "kindness" of the police. I then go to see and measure the foot prints, but can go no further.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 21, 10 3:49 AM
It seems that you're not completing the action of measuring the footprints where the lion's head fell. If you still get hand / magnifying glass / tape measure (and no entry in reports), you know you haven't finished.

I think you have to look at one footprint and measure another. Remember that the tape has to stretch to the heel of the shoe.

gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by gullbra on Oct 21, 10 5:52 PM
Thank you. I was not measuring the footprint properly. I think you have to be more precise with these footprints than the previous ones.

Go to: