dussgemma
Manatee
Manatee
4,100 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Diner Dash: Flo Through Time

[Post New]by dussgemma on Nov 24, 08 3:11 AM
Thanks Aegean! Well, when it has the "Makes Flo Fast" upgrade, i would get that one! Because Flo just speeds through!

[Post New]by robingmd on Jan 21, 09 3:55 PM
why is this so hard. I cannot get past level 5. I wish I could get a refund.

[Post New]by bones6263 on Feb 11, 09 11:15 AM
how do you get past Level 2 -- level 10? You need 18,000 points and I can't get past 14,000. Any tips?

[Post New]by FloFan2009 on Apr 3, 09 8:50 AM
I love this game but the Stone Diner is hard because of the cavemen the drive away you're revenue alot it'd snnoying so you can't get to the 3rd level But flo had alot of customes to choose from

[Post New]by justme11 on Jun 18, 09 10:31 PM
how do i get pass level 5

cissy400
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Flo through time- stuck on level 10 and very frustrated

[Post New]by cissy400 on Jan 29, 10 8:17 PM
Can anyone tell me any other tips for beating level 10 besides the podium and colors? I've even tried putting flowers on all tables before everyone eats, and i can't get past 11,400. THe goal is 13,000. I've never bought a game before that i couldn't finish but this could be the first time. Please, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. THank you in advance
Cissy
'n

Tips and Tricks for Diner Dash: Flo Through Time

[Post New]by yvettedwalker on Feb 3, 10 5:08 AM
Can anyone tell me any other tips for beating level 9 in Pharoah's Feast besides the podium and colors? I've even tried putting flowers on all tables before everyone eats, and i can't get past 12,400. THe goal is 16,000. I've never bought a game before that i couldn't finish ,this S&^% is soooooo very frustrating[/b]. Please, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance PLEASE HELP!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

[Post New]by dramamama61 on Oct 23, 10 8:33 PM
I have been playing the Diner Dash games for years, and only now have I discovered how to take advantage of the podium. Forget the fast shoes, and kitchen. Don't sit the whole dining room at once. It takes longer, but you can sit the guests at the matching colors more often that way, and that is the only way to get enough points to get through the levels. Hang at the podium everytime you have served the tables dinners, to keep the heart levels high. I have to thank the person on youtube who posted his way of getting through this game. It can be done!!

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Jul 18, 11 5:11 PM
ITA regarding the podium, but how should I use the bench, as in Level 2 of the Egyptian restaurant?

Go to: