full screen option problem

[Post New]by swany50 on Nov 19, 08 7:30 PM
My problem with Herod's lost tomb is that I went into options and clicked on the full scren box to minimize it, and it went to my task bar and will not come back up! I even uninstalled it and reloaded it, and it still goes straight to the task bar when I start the game. any ideas?

Re:full screen option problem

[Post New]by peppers18 on Nov 20, 08 12:57 PM
I have the exact same problem. Any solutions out there?

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Nov 20, 08 1:51 PM
If you are having technical problems with any of of our games, I would recommend contacting our Customer Support team. Our Customer Support team are trained to deal with these types of problems and will work with you to get our game working properly.

You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

Thanks for coming to the forums!

bfgErie

[Post New]by beekay48 on Oct 29, 09 3:53 PM
try alt+enter for full screen mode

fudgem
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by fudgem on Dec 2, 09 12:26 PM
I had this problem also, but it was fine when I started my computer the following day.

[Post New]by Suehue on Feb 19, 10 2:44 PM
I got another problem:

I press the ´Full Screen button´ at the options but the game still starts in the corner. I tried to overwrite the playgame.php file, but I couldn´t find the original one in the folder.

I have really no idea what´s wrong, again : the screen isn´t bigger than the half of my monitor

I think it´s because of the Windows 7 system. On Windows Vista it ran without problems, so I dunno.

Thanks for help
suehue

Edited on 02/19/2010 at 2:48:57 PM PST

Go to: