shylakay
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Level 33

[Post New]by shylakay on Oct 21, 10 2:32 PM
OK..well I have pulled ALL my hair out..and beat the daylights out of my keyboard and I think my mouse is on its way to the hospital now..but I can't even manage this level at all.. I have FINISHED CD3...and this level is a nightmare. I can't even get within 2000 of goal.. everyone gets mad and leaves.. EVERYTHING I click on.. it will click on someone..then it unclicks..and whatever you are doing now..starts getting bogged down. She walks around and you can click on someone three and four times..and she just walks right by them to get something else. The mouse is so weird in this game..and the people get mad so fast.. TAKES all the fun out of this game. A challenge is ONE thing but a nightmare scenario you can't even get half way thru is awful !! The music doesn't even bump their hearts up enough to keep them in line while you take care of full seats..Your helper cook bar takes FOREVER to fill..same thing with the music..they just get madder..and you never see it light up to save them.. I am losing people right and left.. I don't honestly see how to get past this level..tho' I know people have.. I have all the upgrades that are offered so far..coffee maker takes forever..there are TOO many people to process with NO WAY to pacify them... I played this for hours yesterday..went back in and played for hours today.. NO WAY.. can't even get close and I get so mad I am yelling at FLO..lol..
what a mess for a level.. not fun for sure..and I have ALL the dash games..wedding ..cooking..monster..diaper.. pet.. you name it.. TM are my fav's.
Anyone have any suggestions for how they got thru this one???????

Re:Level 33

[Post New]by palmcoastmary on Oct 24, 10 7:00 AM
[b]To Shylakay: level 33 is hard, I never thought I would get through it. You will, just wait until you get to level 39, you have to have 13000 points. i sometimes get as far as 12715 and just can't do it. I don't think I will beat that level. I also wish they would not make some of these games so hard. I play these games for enjoyment and this is not enjoyment. I even started the game all over, it's so nice to go at a nice pace. But not the higher levels. I wish I could help you but I think a lot of people are in the same boat.

[Post New]by freemandexter on Jan 17, 11 4:38 PM
I can't get past round either,its impossible, this game is way to hard for your average player. I've tried everything from prepping to music, to coffee to seating colors alike, nothing works

[Post New]by gorgeous6 on Feb 19, 11 2:57 PM
I agree with all of you. This is the most frustrating level ever. I have played this level for hours on end over a two day period and although I have come within 50 pts. or so to beating it I can never get any higher than that! How the heck do you beat this level without going insane?

Go to: