mysteries of magic island

[Post New]by johnmac55 on Oct 21, 10 5:32 PM
i am stuck in the temple and can not light the second torch, even after giving it oi

this is my my second time through the game and the first time the torchs all lit up

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:mysteries of magic island

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Oct 22, 10 3:20 AM
Hi johnmac55,

Welcome to the pond!

Be sure to use a fire spell to light up the torch:

# When you enter this room it will be dark except for one torch on the left.

# Use the OIL POTION on the torch (1) and then cast a fire spell on it (2) to light up the next torch.

# Repeat these actions three more times for the next three torches (3-8).

# Once the room is lit, use the lightning spell on the altar in the bottom right side of the screen (9).

You can also find the complete walkthrough for this game here.

The best place to discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like “torch” and all of the posts about “torch” will come up!

Another good thing to know is that if there is a walkthrough for the game it will be located at the top if the forum.

I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Mysteries of Magic Island game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: