Re:Elite Jigsaw Puzzle - Released on January 01, 2005

[Post New]by jackied4089 on Nov 28, 09 2:57 AM
where can you download these jigsaw pictures, only get a few on downloading the game.

[Post New]by Positronics904 on Apr 6, 11 6:04 AM
Good puzzle game but I agree with "jackied4089" last post need more pictures loaded in from library of selected images. Our option to put your selection of pictures. Like pictures from webshots or from family baby pictures.
Where are the pictures you state in post "Mr Moderator"
Elite Jigsaw puzzle, and choose from hundreds of images
WHERE? only 5 with game?

phreec
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by phreec on Oct 20, 11 10:34 PM
yeah, i'm kinda feeling a little cheated, myself...i wish now that i hadn't bought it!!
help file says that -all- pictures are available in all difficulties, but NOT TRUE! and only a total of 17 pictures in all...big waste of a game credit, in my opinion

[Post New]by chatham896 on Apr 20, 12 3:23 PM
I bought this game because of "choose from hundreds of images" but there are less than twenty puzzles. This WAS NOT worth any money at all. I played these same puzzles in the hour trial game. VERY DISAPPOINTED with this purchase. I bought this a couple of years ago and couldn't figure out why I couldn't play any more puzzles, thought something was wrong with the download or my computer.

[Post New]by sherrian46 on Sep 22, 12 11:34 AM
I do not see how they can get away with this false advertising just to get you to buy the game and then find out there are NOT "hundreds of puzzles and difficulties to choose from. They will not let you "return" it. Be careful.

Edited on 09/22/2012 at 11:34:41 AM PST

Go to: