jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Walk Thru

[Post New]by jramme on Oct 21, 10 5:42 PM
Is there a walkthru for this game? I am stuck climbing the ladder out of the tomb. I have reached where it says to use the pick on the stones, but I can't figure out where. Help please.

And is there a walkthru?

Re:Walk Thru

[Post New]by peedeeleavitt on Oct 23, 10 1:52 PM
No, but I need one also. I can't get off the map in the office. All it keeps telling me is use the flashlite to find the office. I do that, clilck on the map and get told to use the flashlight etc. I'm going to delete the trial on this game. I don't like it at all.

[Post New]by konangood on Nov 3, 10 4:35 PM
You have to click on 2 items to merge them as one click on flash light then small lamp to merge. good luck

when you get to the room that has loose shelf by Drawer it says to lift it up.. that is the one by doorway, won't work for me either,( that is to get Key after you click on safe on wall.) I agree it is boreing but I am sure I'll get it somewhere.. I am pretty stuboren The hint keeps telling you to raise shelf.. I believe there is a glich i
n there somewhere

There needs to be a walkthrough

[Post New]by wlfrn65 on Nov 7, 10 5:30 AM
put runes on board, now can't get combination to get out of screen????????
near end of game............pullin out my hair..........wanna scream.......HELP

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Nov 23, 10 3:36 PM
I believe we will never get a walkthrough because once the game is out for more than a few days they go on to next game and forget about this one.

ktoodle72
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by ktoodle72 on Sep 27, 12 5:52 PM
I would like for there to be a walkthrough myself. But to find the flashlight, U have 2 back to the first scene (the dresser). Flashlight is in middle drawer. Hope it helps you.

Go to: