tosit
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Mysteries of Magic Island

[Post New]by tosit on Oct 21, 10 8:10 PM
Does anyone know how to light the 2nd torch in the cave, I see a lot of people have this problem, anyone solve it?

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

Re:Mysteries of Magic Island

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Oct 21, 10 8:14 PM
Hi Tosit.....Welcome to the pond!
While I have not tried that game yet you might want to search for the forum to the game in the Search All Forums.....the answer might already be there.

jinocchio49
Flounder
Flounder
2,255 Posts

[Post New]by jinocchio49 on Oct 21, 10 8:31 PM
Hi tosit and welcome to the pond. You should be able to use your fire spell to light both torches in the cave.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Oct 22, 10 3:12 AM
Hi tosit,

Welcome to the pond!

jinocchio49 gave a great tip about lighting the torches . You can also find a complete walkthrough for this game here.

The best place to discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like “torch” and all of the posts about “torch” will come up!

Another good thing to know is that if there is a walkthrough for the game it will be located at the top if the forum.

Thanks also to autumn_leaf for popping in to help out!

I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Mysteries of Magic Island game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: