Bananas

[Post New]by Bamafish on Oct 22, 10 4:50 AM
The task bar says to pick bananas, but I can't get anyone to pick them. I have about 43,000 tech points and about $79,000, and I have built the bridge to the other side. Just want to know if I am missing something, or if this is a glitch in the program. I have the latest version.

glamma
Clownfish
Clownfish
736 Posts

Re:Bananas

[Post New]by glamma on Oct 22, 10 4:55 AM
The game gets a little sticky, you might have to put your worker by the banana tree several times to get to the right postion.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Oct 22, 10 4:59 AM
Hi Bamafish

All I do is pick somebody up and then bash them against the tree trunk of the banana tree and then they magic a stick from out of thin air and knock the bananas down and take them to the storage.

Just had a thought ... have you been given a recipe that calls for bananas (I think the first one is for yoghurt where you mix milk, bananas and raspberries) because you will not be able to pick them before then.

Hope this helps.

Cherb

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Oct 22, 10 6:07 AM
Actually, I picked bananas long before I got the first recipe for them. They make good food for the workers and they sell really good, too. Make sure you see the little exclamation mark above the worker's head, then chances are high he or she will start picking bananas and taking them back to the storage.

[Post New]by Bamafish on Oct 22, 10 2:34 PM
Thanks for all the replies to my post. I tried all of the suggestions, but still cannot get the bananas. Yes, I did already have the yogurt recipe before posted the first time. I don't know what the problem is. Guess I will try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and see if that works.

[Post New]by Bamafish on Oct 22, 10 10:55 PM
Instead of uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I started a new game. As soon as I built the bridge, I was able to get a worker to start gathering bananas. Haven't got the recipe for the yogurt, yet.

Go to: