bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for Twisted Lands: Shadow Town!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 22, 10 9:35 AM
Check out the walkthrough for Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here

Happy Gaming everyone!

Msdaisy42
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Twisted Lands: Shadow Town!

[Post New]by Msdaisy42 on Oct 30, 10 5:57 PM
I have been playing "Twisted Lands: Shadow Town" and I am on the level where the compartment is under the altar and i looked in the journal for help and it gives me a combination that is supposed to be used in the compartment and it doesnt work. then i went to the forum tips and the stage that im on is shown with a video that gives a different combination from the one that is in the journal and neither of the combinations work. please reply

alioup
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by alioup on Oct 30, 10 8:51 PM
Msdaisy42 wrote:I have been playing "Twisted Lands: Shadow Town" and I am on the level where the compartment is under the altar and i looked in the journal for help and it gives me a combination that is supposed to be used in the compartment and it doesnt work. then i went to the forum tips and the stage that im on is shown with a video that gives a different combination from the one that is in the journal and neither of the combinations work. please reply

alioup
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by alioup on Oct 30, 10 8:53 PM
alioup wrote:
Msdaisy42 wrote:I have been playing "Twisted Lands: Shadow Town" and I am on the level where the compartment is under the altar and i looked in the journal for help and it gives me a combination that is supposed to be used in the compartment and it doesnt work. then i went to the forum tips and the stage that im on is shown with a video that gives a different combination from the one that is in the journal and neither of the combinations work. please reply

I am also stuck on this, nothing happens, did you ever get an answer, I tried flipping the tiles, but really don't know what to expect, went to the walk through, again no help, stuck standing at the alter, Help me please

[Post New]by brownbear67 on Nov 1, 10 8:36 PM
I think that the tiles in the middle where the sun shines in have to be up. The other ones are flipped and should be dark. As soon as you do that, the altar will open up. Hope it works for you.

[Post New]by witch57 on Nov 3, 10 2:12 AM
I tried that with the tiles still nothing. Can't get alter to open up. Please help

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 3, 10 3:01 AM
Hi witch57,

Welcome to the pond!

The screenshot here illustrates which tiles need to be flipped over to reveal the altar.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Edited on 11/03/2010 at 4:52:27 AM PST

tikky
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by tikky on Nov 18, 10 3:05 PM
Hi there!

I was stucked almost at the end of the game. I have the access card, selected Emergency Power off on the screen, then the walkthrough says: take the red hose.
And that's my problem. I can't take the red hose, no matter how I try it. How can I get it again???? Please help!!! Thanks in advance!

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 19, 10 3:51 AM
Hi tikky,

Welcome to the pond!

Where are you currently trying to take the red hose from?

You need to take the hose from the fire hydrant in the town square. You can collect it outside the police station next to the hydrant itself or at the scene with the broken fountain.

Are these the locations where you are trying to pick it up?

bfgImbrium

tikky
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by tikky on Nov 19, 10 10:41 AM
Yes, these are the places where I tried to get the hose, but nothing worked
I thought that I should find a wrench again, but there's nothing about this in the walkthrough... so I tried everything in my inventory, but it was dead-end.
Any suggestion?

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 22, 10 8:47 AM
Hi tikky,

Have you tried any updates or disabling Aero? Sometimes these help, especially if the issue is related to a display error.
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket. We definitely want you to be able to play your game!

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps,

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by atidar on May 3, 11 4:26 AM
Dear Big Fish,
I was stuck on the level where is in the air pump room and I can't find the correct combination sequence of number to open the door. Could you tell me how to do it? thanks and please reply me soon.

Crash9
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Crash9 on Sep 17, 11 11:53 PM
I have wasted hours trying to get rid of the snake,trying to get water for the fire so I can go to the church, howa about better hints than just the stupid arrows.

[Post New]by tofinocat on Nov 19, 11 7:52 AM
I'm stuck at the game under the altar, I can't get the four symbols in the right place with the correct sides up. And there is no "skip" button, so I'm going nowhere. If I get them in the correct order, one of them is facing sideways. I've looked at the video and that is no help at all. Please help as I'm only halfway through and can't move forward.
Thanks.

Go to: