queencate
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

woman in white

[Post New]by queencate on Oct 22, 10 12:03 PM
what gives i cant go any farther than the gate , already paid for this game too ...how disapointing...whaaa

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:woman in white

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 22, 10 12:13 PM
Hi queencate,

The new build for this game should have solved this progression block. To make sure that you have the latest update, please uninstall and reinstall your game and start over with a new player profile.

If you're still unable to advance, please contact Customer Support for a replacement. To do this, please click on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit this form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

I'm going to be locking this thread to keep the Game Forum tidy, but please post any further tech issues here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: