thagrouch19
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

HELP WHERE IS A WALKTHROUGH

[Post New]by thagrouch19 on Oct 22, 10 1:34 PM
I need help i cant figure out my way around this game. im stuck on the the observitory part.

Re:HELP WHERE IS A WALKTHROUGH

[Post New]by haylegram on Oct 22, 10 2:46 PM
Does anyone speak english? SE? SG? Whatever. So...basically I won't be able to finish this game...well that was a waist of money

shanyem
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by shanyem on Oct 22, 10 2:55 PM
Even though there is help in the game, I am stuck! I'm trying to get a book in the cottage - that's where it says it is...but there isn't anything there besides the stove to make absinthe! According to the in game walkthrough I have to get this book in order to get the 'bottle of spirits' (I already have the first book). Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!!

katiepops
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by katiepops on Oct 22, 10 3:09 PM
haylegram wrote:Does anyone speak english? SE? SG? Whatever. So...basically I won't be able to finish this game...well that was a waist of money

The only way you finish this game is if you bought it. So since you said you "wasted money" I am going ahead and assuming you did.

To answer your rudely worded question, Your walkthrough is included in this game, it is galled the Guide. Click on it and it will give you what you are working on in full hint. It is better than a walkthrough because it is right there instead of having to go look it up on another site. There is no guessing with the Guide included.

You won't get much help talking to people the way you did, I think maybe the better question is do you understand English?

I will appease you. CE is Collectors Edition that is all that is available at this moment. It has more features and costs a little more than the SE (Standard Edition) will in a few weeks when they release it.

So you did not waste your money but you apparently haven't bought a lot of these games on here or played many Ihogs to of spoken to us that way. I see you have 3 posts. Welcome to the forum but you might want to get some manners in the future should you need help.

katiepops
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by katiepops on Oct 22, 10 3:26 PM
shanyem wrote:Even though there is help in the game, I am stuck! I'm trying to get a book in the cottage - that's where it says it is...but there isn't anything there besides the stove to make absinthe! According to the in game walkthrough I have to get this book in order to get the 'bottle of spirits' (I already have the first book). Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!!

I know what you mean, I had this with something too, I had already picked up the hint it was giving but it was one of those hints that said "one of the cards...." so in that case it didn't give me the one I was looking for.

I am trying to remember where that book was in the cottage. I do know it was there. You just have to mouse around to find it. I am thinking it was on the right somewhere. Sorry I couldn't be much more help.

enzocat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by enzocat on Oct 22, 10 3:55 PM
katiepops wrote:
haylegram wrote:Does anyone speak english? SE? SG? Whatever. So...basically I won't be able to finish this game...well that was a waist of money

The only way you finish this game is if you bought it. So since you said you "wasted money" I am going ahead and assuming you did.

To answer your rudely worded question, Your walkthrough is included in this game, it is galled the Guide. Click on it and it will give you what you are working on in full hint. It is better than a walkthrough because it is right there instead of having to go look it up on another site. There is no guessing with the Guide included.

You won't get much help talking to people the way you did, I think maybe the better question is do you understand English?

I will appease you. CE is Collectors Edition that is all that is available at this moment. It has more features and costs a little more than the SE (Standard Edition) will in a few weeks when they release it.

So you did not waste your money but you apparently haven't bought a lot of these games on here or played many Ihogs to of spoken to us that way. I see you have 3 posts. Welcome to the forum but you might want to get some manners in the future should you need help.

[Post New]by beate2359 on Oct 22, 10 6:40 PM
shanyem wrote:Even though there is help in the game, I am stuck! I'm trying to get a book in the cottage - that's where it says it is...but there isn't anything there besides the stove to make absinthe! According to the in game walkthrough I have to get this book in order to get the 'bottle of spirits' (I already have the first book). Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!!

Edited on 10/22/2010 at 6:41:06 PM PST

[Post New]by beate2359 on Oct 22, 10 6:42 PM
thye book you are looking for is on the sheet beside the pot on the stove just click on the sheet to find it

cdjackets
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by cdjackets on Oct 23, 10 4:36 PM
Where is the bucket I am suppposed to get to go to the well.

I love the game but I am struggling through it. Please help

azmesa340
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by azmesa340 on Oct 23, 10 5:11 PM
katiepops wrote:

[Post New]by Pet_Hugs on Oct 23, 10 7:05 PM
Thank you for the info on the "Guide". I did not know about it. It was a great help as I too was looking for the walkthrough. Thanks for the info.

katiepops wrote:

Edited on 10/23/2010 at 7:07:20 PM PST

[Post New]by Buzzard21 on Oct 24, 10 12:37 AM
Can anyone help me...Please I cant work out how to get to the basement???

Thankyou in advance

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Oct 24, 10 2:11 AM
Once you enter the powder room (the left hallway, not the right hallway with the manager's office and so on) and clean away the water there, the Phantom will appear in the mirror and demand a black rose to let you go on. The rose is in the dining room, you need to finishe the urn puzzle there. Once you give the rose to the Phantom, the mirror will break and you can climb through the hole into the next area (the blue one).

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Oct 24, 10 2:28 AM
You will get more help on any "stuck place" if you start a new thread here on the game forum for Phantom. Make a new topic like Where is the whatever? It will catch the eye of someone who has played that part and may remember what to do next or what you have to go back and do/find.

Just trying to be helpful because players who know there is no walkthrough released yet probably won't even read this topic and go on to help on one they know how to solve.

Hope that makes sense and getting replies quicker/easier. In fact, if you scroll through the other help posts you may find your question has already been asked with replies for solving it.

Welcome all new posters.

ps the Guide was a bit tricky for me to find since it just says Guide under the Hint icon. I didn't see a button for Strategy Guide for awhile and thought if I clicked the icon I'd get just a hint. Click the word "Guide" under it. The book is helpful too.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Oct 24, 10 2:32 AM
Don't forget there is a Map if wandering around. Click the Book and a tab on left side of pages is the map. The name of the location appears when you hover over an area. At first I thought I'd have to draw a map writing in the locations before I hovered around and saw them. Otherwise no names were there like Dining, Manager's etc.I am making notes where I saw something to go back and get or where I should use what I found which is in the guide, just no click down twice, left once etc like on walkthroughs.

Edited on 10/24/2010 at 2:51:06 AM PST

frazerpaul
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by frazerpaul on Nov 23, 10 8:16 AM
Hi walktrough now on BF blog or (game site removed by moderator)

Edited on 01/06/2011 at 11:13:38 AM PST

KathyPW11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by KathyPW11 on Nov 26, 10 1:57 AM
katiepops wrote:[Your walkthrough is included in this game, it is galled the Guide. Click on it and it will give you what you are working on in full hint. It is better than a walkthrough because it is right there instead of having to go look it up on another site. There is no guessing with the Guide included.

Actually, there's quite a lot of guessing, even with the Guide included. At the moment, I'm stuck.. I can't figure out how to get the service elevator running. The only thing I have left in the Guide is telling me where the fourth chess piece is.. somewhere on the next level. I'm walking around carrying a music stand and can't figure out what it is for. I also can't figure out what the Hamlet guy wants to hold (well, knowing the line, "Alas! Poor Yorick, I knew him well!" I'm guessing it's a skull, but I haven't found one I can pick up yet). Again.. that's only a guess. And here I am.. stuck with guesses, even with the handy-dandy guide.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 26, 10 5:40 AM
KathyPW11 wrote:At the moment, I'm stuck.. I can't figure out how to get the service elevator running. The only thing I have left in the Guide is telling me where the fourth chess piece is.. somewhere on the next level. I'm walking around carrying a music stand and can't figure out what it is for. I also can't figure out what the Hamlet guy wants to hold (well, knowing the line, "Alas! Poor Yorick, I knew him well!" I'm guessing it's a skull, but I haven't found one I can pick up yet). Again.. that's only a guess. And here I am.. stuck with guesses, even with the handy-dandy guide.

There is a complete walkthrough for the regular edition. That might help you more than the guide. Copy and paste this:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mystery-legends-the-phantom-of-the-opera-walkthrough/

PLEASE HELP!!

[Post New]by mizzcheeks on Dec 19, 10 12:27 PM
what does the hamlet dummy hold in his hand?! Please and thank you if you answer this!!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

PLEASE HELP!!

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Dec 19, 10 12:39 PM
mizzcheeks wrote:what does the hamlet dummy hold in his hand?! Please and thank you if you answer this!!
Hi mizzcheeks and welcome to the forums! He should be holding a skull in his hand. You'll have to travel through costume alley and industrial alley to find it. Check the furnace room.

Go to: