Who wants a walkthrough?

anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

Who wants a walkthrough?

[Post New]by anntiem on Oct 23, 10 10:04 AM
I am thinking about writing a walkthrough for this game. I was wondering if there was a high demand for it still. I know when I played it when it first came out, there was no walkthrough, and I knew one was needed then. How about now?

Thanks,
Ann

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

Re:Who wants a walkthrough?

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Oct 24, 10 3:45 PM
Ok - so I'll respond. I finally finished the game today but only have gold on about half the levels. I would love a walkthrough but don't do it just for me. I'm weeding through all the post now trying to see what others did on my silve levels so I can play them again for gold.

Very nice of you to ask.

[Post New]by momnsar on Oct 24, 10 10:09 PM
yes yes yes yes yes! please. :]

Imple
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Imple on Oct 25, 10 3:38 PM
I think there is a walkthrough floating around on another website but it only goes about halfway through and I got the game completed over the weekend but it was a close thing!
So yes, write a walkthrough, please!!!

anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by anntiem on Oct 25, 10 3:47 PM
Just what I wanted to hear. It'll actually go up on an affiliate site of BFG. But I'll let you know what it's posted and hopefully I'll be allowed to post where also.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Oct 25, 10 7:00 PM
If you go to the forum for the first game, you can see how the walkthrough was done there. They even stickied the thread to keep it on top of the first page. There are always new players discovering these games, so walkthroughs are always a good idea.

[Post New]by BIGGORDA on Oct 26, 10 12:30 AM
YES YES YES IT WOULD BE SO GREAT I CAN'T SEEM TO PASS A CERTAIN LEVEL SO THANK YOU FOR CARING

Rai78
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Rai78 on Oct 26, 10 10:39 AM
Defiantly. I've been looking for a walkthrough for ages but the only one I found stops at 3.11 (I think it was). Trying to get gold in order so I can see each bit of the castle built without it being covered but can't seem to do 4.6. I've done it before but had to reinstall the game and it's driving me crazy!!!!! A walkthrough would be hugely appreciated by me.

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by stingstungme on Oct 27, 10 2:33 AM
Well since you offered . Lol. I actually finished the game about 2 weeks ago. Had to start over since my hard drive was erased. When I finished the game, I had gold on the first half and mostly silver on the others.
I've been steadily plugging away on the game and I only need gold on 4.10. I know I played some of those levels about 60 times before getting gold.
I'm not even getting close to making the gold time. Screen has gone dark quite a few times on that level.

But I did get all my medals!

It would definitely save some frustration for future players who keep seeing the dragon swoop down upon them.

I didn't use the other walkthrough. When I finally sought it out, I had gone much further than they did. Still can't believe they never came back and finished it.

EDIT: I just got my RAINBOW. Finally beat that dratted level. Only beat it by seconds but I would love a walkthrough because I'm sure my hd will get erased again when it goes out for repairs.

Edited on 10/27/2010 at 11:49:13 AM PST

HotTuna
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by HotTuna on Oct 28, 10 2:30 PM
ME! I do, I do! Pretty pretty please?

[Post New]by xopumpkinxo on Nov 2, 10 3:29 PM
Oh my gosh, a walkthrough would be wonderful...The one that is out there stops after awhile and some of it isn't very accurate..Thank You Thank You Thank You

52koi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by 52koi on Nov 2, 10 5:42 PM
Yes, please.
I finished the game with a LOT of silver. I've been going back through trying for gold and have a few levels that I just can't get there.

[Post New]by Lady_Destiny on Nov 2, 10 9:58 PM
I WANT A WALK THROUGH!!!! I've got two levels left to go gold on 4.10 and 4.11 and I have tried every which way and I can't seem to get them done. Most of the time on 4.10 I can't even finish before the dragon comes. So your walk through would be truly welcomed by this gamer.

[Post New]by TheMastercat on Nov 3, 10 3:20 PM
Love time management/puzzle/stratedgy games but this one is just about making me lose all my hair. WALKTHROUGH PLEASE!!!!! And oh so nice of you to offer to do this. Please let this person do it BF, PLEASE

[Post New]by sprayguy on Jan 5, 11 2:25 PM
A walkthrough would be awesome. I had no problem untill I got to level 3.11 where I found there was not enough gold to get through this level.

[Post New]by crackerjackie on Jan 7, 11 3:04 AM
Oh PURLEEEZ! I'm stuck in the stupid desert and it's driving me bonkers. If you can provide a walkthrough, then I am sure you will have many grateful bigfish compatriots-not least of all me!!.
Happy New Year & THANK YOU.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Jan 22, 11 6:00 AM
The thread for the walkthrough is on the second page here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/125399.page

[Post New]by sunbed on Jan 25, 11 12:28 PM
My sincerest and unending thanks for your excellent walkthrough! I have been stuck for 2 months on level 4.7, plus there are a few levels at the end of the desert where I could not get gold. [removed by moderator] should be ashamed of themselves; the unfinished walkthrough they did was also very inaccurate. Not like them at all. But who need [removed by moderator] when we have such generous - and talented! - players like yourself who are willing to take such a lot of time and trouble to help out all the other "Kingdom" fans. These 2 games have infinite replayability value, and it is only helped when someone like you shows us how to not only reach the end, but get gold with a little extra effort (in my case, a LOT of extra effort). Again, a 1,000 thanks.

Edited on 05/11/2011 at 3:20:44 PM PST

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jan 25, 11 12:30 PM
HotTuna wrote:ME! I do, I do! Pretty pretty please?

What she said.

[Post New]by snavisky on Jan 26, 11 9:13 PM
I would very much appreciate a walkthrough. Also, I need help with level 3:11, please. And, thanks very much for the information that helped me complete 3:10,
Steve

Go to: