Wine glass

[Post New]by bingo38 on Oct 24, 10 7:26 AM
Can't pickup the wine glass

Re:Wine glass

[Post New]by SandraSchreiber on Oct 24, 10 9:42 AM
I can't pick up the wine glass either. Lets me pick up the other items in inventory except for the wine glass. Help! Thanks

[Post New]by maxwell0 on Oct 24, 10 11:05 AM
You Have to get the Flask and pour it into the wine glass before you can pick it up.

kshee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kshee on Oct 24, 10 1:37 PM
No, I cannot pick up the full glass either. It's in my inventory but I cannot get it out of inventory. I think it's a technical issue. The mouse is very sluggish on that side of the inventory box.

kshee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kshee on Oct 24, 10 2:01 PM
I reported the glass issue to tech support. As someone on another thread stated the edge of the inventory box keeps the cursor from being able to pick up item.

grandmoma
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by grandmoma on Oct 24, 10 3:29 PM
My cursor will not to the right far enough to pick up the glass, and it is full....neither can I go anywhere else, so guess I'm through with this game!

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 25, 10 12:41 AM
This wine glass debacle has been a problem for a bunch of people, me included. I already uninstalled the game and popped in here to the forum to see if there was a patch/fix/rebuild available.... but nope...

yellka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by yellka on Oct 25, 10 1:36 AM
To everyone who can't pick the glass from the inventory: just switch off fullscreen mode and\or system cursor.

[Post New]by stephgoodwin on Oct 25, 10 3:17 PM
It won't let me switch it off of full screen either! Glad I was just trying this one out instead of buying it!

[Post New]by lizzy321 on Oct 25, 10 10:09 PM
To everyone who can't pick the glass from the inventory: just switch off fullscreen mode and\or system cursor. -------- i tried this and it still wont work---------

yellka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by yellka on Oct 26, 10 12:40 AM
stephgoodwin, lizzy321 - what computers are you playing on? what is your computer's screen resolution? maybe, it's less then recommended for the game?

[Post New]by lizzy321 on Oct 26, 10 1:43 AM
yellka----i have a vista 2.00gb mem --- 32bit system resoltion--- 1280x1024

Edited on 10/26/2010 at 1:50:27 AM PST

Go to: