MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

VERY DISAPPOINTING ENDING

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 24, 10 11:05 PM

While I enjoyed the easiness of this game and have completed it, I was rather stunned with coming upon the last puzzle -- the scepter.

Being that none of the objects being searched for and related to ANY of the objects needed to continue the quest -- there was NO CLIMAX as to the actual find of the ultimate object (the scepter) so the game just ended with the last jigsaw puzzle.

Very disappointing as it makes me feel (at this moment) that I need to go back into the game to finish it and there's nothing more to it.

MEnr56

CLEMONSTWAIN
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:VERY DISAPPOINTING ENDING

[Post New]by CLEMONSTWAIN on Oct 26, 10 8:57 PM

There is more !!!

Open the program and you will be presented with a new screen which states CONTINUE. Click through and you will be presented with a map of every site visited during the game. Just pick a location and start your search. Each location has at least 50 + items to locate. All the items will be articles you used during the original game. Sit back and enjoy!
If needed the tray of hints is still available...with no penalties.

The extra game was a pleasant surprise to me. There is no story line. Just a huge map of sites for your enjoyment. The mini-games are also available for another run through.

Getting back to the topic of your post. I agree with you completely. A very, very disappointing ending.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:VERY DISAPPOINTING ENDING

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 27, 10 7:38 AM
CLEMONSTWAIN wrote:
There is more !!!

Open the program and you will be presented with a new screen which states CONTINUE. Click through and you will be presented with a map of every site visited during the game. Just pick a location and start your search. Each location has at least 50 + items to locate. All the items will be articles you used during the original game. Sit back and enjoy!
If needed the tray of hints is still available...with no penalties.

The extra game was a pleasant surprise to me. There is no story line. Just a huge map of sites for your enjoyment. The mini-games are also available for another run through.

Getting back to the topic of your post. I agree with you completely. A very, very disappointing ending.

Yeah, I'd noticed that and saw that but thought that it was just a repeat of what I'd just done; I'll check that out and thanks for your reply.
MEnr56

Go to: