Somebody out there help me I'm STUCK!!

[Post New]by TheRedDiva on Oct 25, 10 8:06 PM
Help me I've been playing Chocolatier for the past few days trying to figure out to get past entrepreneur & it's making me NUTS!! Can someone out there please tell me what I gotta do to to open these other ports outside of Merida, San Fransisco & New York? I'm working both the SF & NY factories now but I can't go anywhere else!! Please help I really wanna see what else the online game has to offer

Thanks & happy gaming
TRD

Edited on 10/25/2010 at 8:07:43 PM PST

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Somebody out there help me I'm STUCK!!

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Oct 25, 10 10:07 PM
I'm not 100% positive but I thought the new titles opened as you hit milestones money-wise.

Also, have you created all chocolates possible thus far?

[Post New]by TheRedDiva on Oct 26, 10 8:21 AM
Lisa522 wrote:I'm not 100% positive but I thought the new titles opened as you hit milestones money-wise.

Also, have you created all chocolates possible thus far?

It's funny that you mention that I got the expansion trophy but I didn't get the entrepreneur trophy even though Evangeline gave me the rank & it shows entrepreneur under my profits I only been able to make 9 out of 16 of the chocolate bars & I have more than $44K

Somebody help me get out of this level & enjoy this game!!

[Post New]by Karol_Kandy on Oct 24, 13 8:39 AM
I'm also stuck, trying find lemon bar Receipe and factory in Trinidad, which isn't there.

jmb1363
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by jmb1363 on Jan 14, 14 3:12 PM
There is no factory in Trinidad. To get the lemon bar recipe, talk to Evangeline...she will tell you to go to Trinidad to talk to Felix. He can be found in the topmost section you can click on, I forget what its called, but its up and behind the buildings. He gives you the recipe. Talk to Evangeline any time you are stuck, she gives you several quests to do.

Go to: