Level 139

[Post New]by AnnSullivan on Oct 26, 10 11:36 AM
I'm stuck! This level has no tiles to break, just the match 4 bombs at the bottom which is fine, I can break those o.k., but then it leaves me with a match 5 bomb in a little enclosed square of its own, which is locked and two blank space beneath, so you can't get another bomb near it to break it. Help!! I've used each of the heroes in turn, but none of them break bombs.

Re:Level 139

[Post New]by kagardner on Oct 30, 10 11:20 AM
I'm stuck, too. I'm guessing that I have to match 5 or more to get the super bomb, then get the bomb pretty close to the locked bomb tile, then set it off. Easier said than done, though. If you've figured it out, I'd love to know how you did it.

darkstarr
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by darkstarr on Apr 3, 11 5:11 PM
kagardner wrote:I'm stuck, too. I'm guessing that I have to match 5 or more to get the super bomb, then get the bomb pretty close to the locked bomb tile, then set it off. Easier said than done, though. If you've figured it out, I'd love to know how you did it.

All you need is a match four directly above or below it.Or a match five which is better it will shatter anything close to it.

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Feb 1, 12 11:21 AM
Or maybe the archer will do the trick?

Go to: