Mystery Masterpiece The Moonstone

[Post New]by rainann on Oct 26, 10 12:31 PM
I am in godfrey investigation the last part is dusting prints have done several times the prints do not show are they show and it want let me go any further. What to do?

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

Re:Mystery Masterpiece The Moonstone

[Post New]by Liasmani on Oct 26, 10 12:33 PM
Hello,

Welcome to the pond! Please go to this link: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1342.page. There is a walkthrough posted at one of the threads.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Mystery Masterpiece The Moonstone

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 26, 10 12:47 PM
Hi rainann!

Welcome to the pond! If you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "godfrey" and all of the posts with “godfrey” will come up!

Another good resource to check is our walkthroughs! If a game has one, it will be located at the top of the forum. You can find a walkthrough for this game here.

Here's some steps that might help:

# Place the dust brush from inventory on the bottle until you see 5 or 6 fingerprints appear in the scene.

# Two or three (depending on your game) of the fingerprints are on the bottle and the other three are on the edges of the table.

# The yellow arrows in the screenshot show you where the fingerprints are located.

# You will receive the Bottle of Laudanum Evidence Card at the end of this puzzle.

I'm going to move this thread on over into the Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone game forum and this discussion can be continued here. But this discussion will still visible in both the Chit-Chat Corner!

Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: