gold unside down triangle

[Post New]by stollie78 on Oct 26, 10 5:54 PM
Hi there im right at the end & cant find the gold upside triangle. I have looked a number of times & can find it. It is the last thing I have to look for. Can anyone help?

Re:gold unside down triangle

[Post New]by weddingmama on Jan 17, 11 6:05 AM
Can't find it either, despite many many tries! Anhyone?

ssofka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ssofka on Jan 19, 11 3:20 PM
weddingmama wrote:Can't find it either, despite many many tries! Anhyone?

I'm with you. *I could swear they forgot to put it in. The others were relatively easy to find and this upside down triangle is mocking me also.

any luck yet?

Peggy_NC
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Peggy_NC on Jan 31, 11 7:59 PM
I can't find this one either...the one in the stone garden. I have found all of the others multiple times but not this one. I realize it most likely isn't gold (lol) but it sure is hiding well.

[Post New]by happysis on Feb 5, 11 11:36 PM
After many hours and many start at the beginning I finally finished the game !!!!!!! The upside down triangle is in the sky on the right between the bottle and the clouds about halfway to the top it is small but it is there. I had to tilt my screen forward a little I could not believe it I was stuck at that one to. but on my last try I started with that one and it was clear as day. Good luck all !!!

[Post New]by 1234kristam on Feb 6, 12 7:05 PM
Hi
After thinking that in fact the triangle was a malfunction in the game we found it! It's not very easy to see it but it's not in the sky it's on the bottom of the sun dial. On the circle part, underneath the person swinging a racket! Not the sky but on round bottom of sun dial!

Go to: