[Post New]by tmg29445 on Oct 26, 10 6:29 PM
I almost get finished but of course timer runs out. whats the secret? Thanks

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:level 8

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 27, 10 5:24 PM
This is another one where the rhythm is quite a bit different than what you would do in My Kingdom for the Princess, so that could be what's throwing you off. You are definitely going to have to take advantage of the option to skip ahead and do things out of sequence. Also, like a lot of slower clickers I had to have 3 workers early so that I would get the speed boost for all of them. Once you have 3 workers, it is important to have 3 places for them to work!
Collect farm food before berries and quarry stone before white rock because they take less time.

Detailed Walkthrough:There are many ways to do this. Here's one that worked for me.
Upgrade the cottage so you have 2 workers.
Immediately clear the boulders blocking access to the Quarry and access to the Farm.
Collect Berries and chop 4 trees near the cottage.
Build the Farm and the Bridge going left at the same time.
Collect Berries and food at the Farm whenever they are available.
Chop 1 tree near the cottage and the log blocking the road just across the bridge.
Build the Sawmill.
Now although it seems counterintuitive, we want the 3rd worker before we start working too far from the cottage.
Chop the log going to the Crystal but don't collect the Crystal yet.
Collect the wood from the Sawmill, and upgrade the Cottage so you have 3 workers.
Whenever a Wolf appears, click it as fast as possible to get rid of it.
Now you have 3 workers. Start one working on the road. If he runs out of stone, have him collect the white stone near the cottage.
Continue collecting resources.
Your next goal is to build the Quarry, but you don't have enough wood yet.
Clear the small boulder by the left Bridge and the big boulder that's just past that, and keep collecting free resources.
If you have a worker with nothing to do, collect one white stone near the cottage.
Build the Quarry. Collect stone whenever it becomes available there.
Clear the small bolder blocking the bridge to the Cave.
Continue building the road.
Clear the big boulder by the exit sign and build the Bridge to the Cave.
Once you have built the bridge to the Cave you have access to the Berry bush that's in the trees left of the cave, but it’s a long ways away from the Cottage. Collect it only if you have a worker who needs food to build the road and you have a free worker.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 27, 10 5:25 PM
Now put one worker on building the road, one working on the boulder in front of the Cave and the Cave, and one collecting resources.
Leapfrog workers building the road by clicking on the next road dot as soon as it turns green.
Repair any buildings as soon as they get damaged.
Once you have started the Cave, collect wood from the Sawmill one more time, then stop collecting wood unless you need it to repair a building.
Once you have cleared the Cave, collect the Crystal.
Collect all the white rocks near the cottage.
Collect all the white rocks near the quarry.
Do not collect the white rocks by the exit sign, they're too far away.
You should make Expert comfortably.

Good luck!
Robin

dove947
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by dove947 on Apr 15, 11 5:15 AM
thank you! thank you! Am really enjoying this game, but could NOT get expert on this level no matter what I tried. Will try your suggestions!

Go to: