Does anyone know of any similer games?

[Post New]by Christianchik453 on Oct 26, 10 7:06 PM
I loved this game. It ended to soon Does anyone know of any similer games?

Apadenska
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Does anyone know of any similer games?

[Post New]by Apadenska on Oct 26, 10 7:51 PM
Yes! I enjoyed My Tribe, Virtual Villagers, Gemini Lost, Many Years Ago, and Paradise Island. Farm Tribe is new. And, Wild Tribe is the same concept, but it has animal villagers instead of human villagers. You can test all of these games before buying. Hope you have as much fun as I did!

QEIII
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by QEIII on Oct 27, 10 12:59 AM
Wandering Willows is the nearest to this game. Settlement Colossus is another resorce gathering game but instead of stuff being on the ground you visit extremely beautiful hidden object scenes .

sdurrie
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by sdurrie on Nov 6, 10 1:40 PM
Also try Three Musketeers

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Jun 5, 11 4:54 AM
noted.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jun 5, 11 6:27 AM
Hi and WELCOME to the pond!

The ones closest to The Island: Castaway including ease of gameplay are~

Wandering Willows
Settlement Colossus
Jack Of All Tribes
Gemini Lost
Many Years Ago

You may also really enjoy Great Adventures: Lost In Mountains or Great Adventures: Xmas Edition(same game but Xmas has added a Christmas tree you must collect the decorations for)

Edited on 06/05/2011 at 6:33:11 AM PST

nobodyz
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Does anyone know of any similer games?

[Post New]by nobodyz on Jul 9, 11 12:10 AM
Christianchik453 wrote:I loved this game. It ended to soon Does anyone know of any similer games?

The closest I know is Wandering Willows. I think that the relaxed atmosphere can also be found in Gemini Lost. However, I would NOT count Virtual Villagers in this class merely because it has demands that 'The Island: Castaway' does not. Gemini Lost is the most relaxed of group control type resource gathering. 'The Island: Castaway' is the only one I know of where the main character is automatically male and his name is Tom. Period. LOL. Not a lot of choice, but doesn't really get in the way of the story. Except that he should complain far earlier about no one else doing much of anything and making him their errand boy. Wandering Willows is more honest about this earlier on, has more humor about it, and you can choose the gender of your character and semi-create them. There is no such thing in this game, and yet it still held my attention.

My only problem at the moment, is I have 10 of the 12 statues
and if I talk to the chief, he tells me I have to HURRY! Yeah,
right. Hurry where? I've been ALL over all six or seven islands
and I haven't found the last two statues. Well, will look for
answers elsewhere on this thread.

I LOVE THIS TYPE OF GAME!!! if you came out with more of these, I'd probably have to become a member to save money on everything I buy!

Go to: