forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

Real help with the chess game.

[Post New]by forensicMD on Nov 20, 08 9:09 PM
Sorry, Karenplop but my sense of humor is not what it should be, I guess. (See other thread re the chess game). I was totally frustrated and, when i got here and saw a title of the chess game for a thread, I was really happy. However, "it lies between"...................
was not conducive to s smile on my face at midnight!
So, someone please help. I am like the others. I can play chess but this seems impossiible.

karenplop
Catfish
Catfish
1,609 Posts

Re:Real help with the chess game.

[Post New]by karenplop on Nov 20, 08 9:10 PM
Put the Knight in front of the two chess pieces facing each other.

[Post New]by COBLAT on Mar 7, 09 12:34 AM
Help...I can not get out of the "blue room" with that chess game...the one with the knight on whit queen....Help...I want to play on...any one

[Post New]by grumpywoman04 on Mar 22, 09 4:19 PM
The black knight goes on the black square beside the king. Knights can move 2 spaces in one direction, and then one space at a right angle to end up in front of the queen (say two spaces forward from the position by the king, then one space toward the queen). hope this helps, but if not, Big Fish has a game called Chestmaster Challenge (under card and board game category) that you can download -- there is a step by step tutorial of how the various pieces can move).

lorna2612
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by lorna2612 on Nov 13, 10 12:51 AM
I have tried the knight on every square on the board. Does it happen before or after getting the sun on the board

[Post New]by Elastic2303 on Apr 8, 14 6:56 AM
In a vertical row I had cheese piece, space and chess piece and chess piece [don't know which is what] ... I put my knight to make four pieces in a vertical line and it worked .. not sure if it does for everyone

windmills
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by windmills on Aug 10, 14 1:59 PM
I tried all the moves a Knight can make and it didn't work so I tried Catfish's idea and it worked and I don't know why.... ha ha.... "Put the Knight in front of the two chess pieces facing each other" ...... (place the Knight between the two kings)

Go to: