Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by musket100 on Jan 23, 15 7:56 AM
Mega Truck I have updated to the Mega Truck and instead of it taking 3mins per point it is now taking 30,000+ mins per point.
I too have won quest items from the auction house and they have not registered
I have deleted the game twice and re installed also get the not connected to internet

[Post New]by pringle1 on Jan 23, 15 9:54 AM
Hi I don't know if this counts as a technical issue but I have now used over 3000 resources in Teodi Tailoring trying to find the last blueprint piece.I have looked in the forum and seen that other people have also had this problem.Is this a glitch

phlocks
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by phlocks on Jan 23, 15 10:15 AM
I have played theodi's with more than a thousand threads. I heard the last piece is in #18. I mostly focus on that one and I will get the robe with a 1+ next to it. Is this a glitch? I can I fix this problem? I really am frustrated because everything I play revolves around these threads.

[Post New]by bjands on Jan 23, 15 2:22 PM
I am using Windows 7 and having problem with the Penny Arcade and my gold. I won gold and it was not awarded. Every time I play the first slot machine it is taking 2 gold instead of one. I can't buy gold as it says it's not available at this time so at the moment I am down about 8 gold and it's all I have

Any suggestions

bjanderson

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jan 23, 15 2:29 PM
CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER, ALL LOG INS FAIL. WORKED FINE BEFORE 1PM MST. NON NONE OF BF SIGHTS WORK. IT IS NOT MY CONNECTION IT IS STRONG. I HAVE ALL BARS. SO WHAT GIVES.

[Post New]by mitzi28 on Jan 23, 15 3:05 PM
not receiving my stars for either the daily 'gift' or for completing my daily quest, what's up? also just discovered I don't get stars when I play the new puzzle games either!

Edited on 01/24/2015 at 7:08:11 AM PST

mms1
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by mms1 on Jan 23, 15 3:40 PM
My friends list disappeared today. I play on a PC, everything was fine at lunch time. Just sat down to distribute the keys to my friends and only a few names remain. How do I get them back? I have most of the same complaints with the update as the other players and hope they work that out but I am really upset about the lose of the friends.

[Post New]by jhainy58 on Jan 24, 15 9:19 AM
issues with train yard the items on picky shopper , comb behind sword and if you try to get the comb before sword you cannot do it I reset and loose energy every time.
NOT HAPPY PLEASE FIX !!!!!!!

pooky1960
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by pooky1960 on Jan 24, 15 5:10 PM
I am not receiving any stars for my rewards. they disappear before I can use them. Also there are no more game quests so I can open up new areas.

idahodogs
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by idahodogs on Jan 24, 15 5:20 PM
I hope someone gets this. It seems like a lot of messages. My problem is that I cannot access the plane to repair it. No mattter where I click (and believe me I have clicked on every milimeter multiple times) all I get is the wharf. My clicking finger has a callus on it. Please help me.

souldiva72
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by souldiva72 on Jan 24, 15 7:33 PM
I've noticed that for the past week, my points (not sure if that's what they are called right now since I uninstalled it) have not been filling up. I load the game back up and its still only 285 or something. My total points are 735, I think. So I'm very limited what cities I can play in and how long. I will not pay to play, so will not purchase time or anything silly like that. But the time should be on full by the time I get back on the game, since it is usually over 24 hours between play. Thank you for looking into this.

[Post New]by scgamer319 on Jan 24, 15 11:22 PM
In the quest that you must get the train, then use the train to complete the diarama in the Toy Shop (St Paul) - I have received the train, when I go to St Paul, it will not give the train in the scene to open the diarama - yet there are objects in the scene that are clearly set in the train diarama. I have wasted points twice on opening this scene without being able to finish. I have restarted the game, and this has not solved the problem. Help.. I would like my points back and my train! Thank you.

Seppi19
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Seppi19 on Jan 25, 15 9:26 AM
Gold Bars in Star Slot I played the star slot and happily won (or so I thought) 3 gold bars three separate times! When I concluded my session, I realized that my gold bar collection did not reflect the winnings. I am glad I stopped when I did, but I am very hesitant to play in the future since it now a pay to play activity. (That feature seemed to work just fine.)

Edited on 01/25/2015 at 9:27:25 AM PST

Seppi19
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Seppi19 on Jan 25, 15 9:37 AM
What is the point of posting technical issues in this thread? I have tried to follow the rules and post technical issues in this thread as so many others do. However, I do not feel that the moderators have been very responsive.

For example, I asked the question about the 100 or so days it will take the museum to finish customizing since it appeared to be what we all are so fondly referring to as a glitch. I know I am not alone, but I haven't seen a response from the mods on this issue.

I have read other technical complaints addressed in the other threads. Should we record technical issues here as well as additional threads to increase our chances of getting an answer?

GinaRose
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by GinaRose on Jan 25, 15 3:00 PM
I really feel at in the last 3 weeks since the upgrade we are no further forward, I have posted issues and received no replies, is there anyone even reading these forums or are they there as a placebo so we can vent our frustrations.
I am still not getting any quests apart from the daily auction one,
I am not getting stars credited when I win them with the new collections
My museum still has 2100 hours to upgrade
I am being charged double for the opening of the slot before I even play them.
and to level up I now need nearly 400,000 xp points when I was almost finished at I think 150,000
PLEASE answer our queries.

idahodogs
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by idahodogs on Jan 26, 15 11:01 AM
I posted a note a few days ago about fixing the plane. Stilll can't access it and no reply, eeven though reading these other messages I figure it will be 2016 before I hear. WE HAVE WAITED FOR MONTHS FOR THIS UPGRADE AND WE KEPT HEARING ABOUT HOW YOU WANTED TO MAKE SURE THERE WERE NO GLITCHES. aND HERE WE ARE AND AS USUAL NO ONE IS RESPONDING TO US. i LEFT THE GAME AND THEN I CAME BACK. I THINK I'M READY TO LEAVE FOR GFOR GOOD.WE CAN'T TALK TO BFG ANYMORE AND I FEEL WE ARE CONSTANTLY LIED TO. BE HONEST WITH US.PLESE. I REALLY JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME AND NOT WRITE ANGRY THREADS. I THINK THAT IS WHAT ALL OF US WANT.

[Post New]by Sharon_Harvey on Jan 26, 15 12:47 PM
For everyone who is no longer getting response to problems in this thread - do not feel alone. The last thread I posted here has yet to be adressed. I have also sent a request for help through the "Help" link. There has been no response from them either. I think we are on our own if we want to continue playing. Just don't spend any money until the "powers that be" decide we are worthy of their time!

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Jan 26, 15 2:10 PM
Latest update January 26, 2015 has a glitch on boat builders. It is not recognizing the magnifying glass in the cabinet. I had to back out of search. The quest recognized it as done and gave me credit. It happened 2 times when i had to search to get items after opening new places. Both times it would not acknowledge the magnifying glass and it would direct me to another area and wouldn't recognize that magnifying glass either.
It might mess up the quests to go into the boat builders if it (magnifying glass) recycles often.

[Post New]by fdrawbridge on Jan 26, 15 2:55 PM
I have a quest for the Hotel Akron that I'm having issues with. It says I need to polish the mirror, fix the elevator and get rid of the ants. I had collected the scissors bug spray and elevator plate but when I enter the hotel it doesn't show that I have collected those items to open the new areas.

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Jan 26, 15 4:27 PM
fdrawbridge did you look in the upper left corner of the scene? The three items should be there.
good luck

Go to: