Friend Wishlist thread Thank you

Re:Friend Wishlist thread Thank you

[Post New]by SChris13742549 on Jun 16, 15 11:18 AM
I wanted to send out a thank you to all of my new friends who have already helped me out so much! I'm loving the gifting aspect of the game!
Huge thank yous to
joyeb
mi011384
hugabug
Tuck
Debbles2
Destinye
Shari715 and her multiple personalities!!
Forrest_Nymph
stranded
roseyfur
Black Lily
Iprestie
Byteme2569
lulu1402
Pam Katz
Tarima
Shelby - sorry I don't know your forum name

I'm so excited that so far I only have 1 friend that I have not been able to gift to yet since I've never had anything on their list - moontear I'm watching your list and will get to you ASAP!! If I've missed thanking anyone please forgive me. . . I'm still working on my organization process!!

Chris 475122

Edited on 06/16/2015 at 11:22:08 AM PST

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Jun 20, 15 1:53 AM
Many thanks to my seemingly constant helpers:
Bree
Chandra
Andrearo
StephsMysticManor
Gloria
Lil
and Kat

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Jun 20, 15 10:46 PM
SChris13742549 wrote:I wanted to send out a thank you to all of my new friends who have already helped me out so much! I'm loving the gifting aspect of the game! Huge thank yous to :
joyeb
mi011384
hugabug
Tuck
Debbles2
Destinye
Shari715 and her multiple personalities!!
Forrest_Nymph
stranded
roseyfur
Black Lily
Iprestie
Byteme2569
lulu1402
PamKatz
Tarima
Shelby - sorry I don't know your forum name

I'm so excited that so far I only have 1 friend that I have not been able to gift to yet since I've never had anything on their list - moontear I'm watching your list and will get to you ASAP!! If I've missed thanking anyone please forgive me. . . I'm still working on my organization process!! Chris 475122
Sweet thank you also, for all the things you send to be re-gifted. =v=

imqc8
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by imqc8 on Jun 21, 15 6:07 AM
Hi all,
I'd like to thank all my friends for their gifts and I do try to reciprocate daily. So many times it has helped especially when so many quests seem to require the same items. I am still learning the ropes and have just reached level 22. I am going to spend the week just doing the HOS to replenish my stock and to help with my gifting. I would be happy to have any new friends to gift so if you'd like to add me my ID# 453321 and I go by Elemee.
Also, can anyone help me to understand the morphing objects? I haven't found a thread that has helped me yet. Thanks again!

[Post New]by SChris13742549 on Jun 21, 15 2:33 PM
pamkatz wrote:-|Sweet thank you also, for all the things you send to be re-gifted. =v=

Of course Pamkatz!! I was happy that I won an egg on the wheel so that I could contribute to your admirable cause! Can't wait until the next event so I can be part of it from the beginning! Up to level 17 now and was just asked to craft my very first dreaded bracelet of seeing! Thanks to reading some of the forum posts, I know that this is just the first of many!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 21, 15 5:57 PM
imqc8 wrote:Hi all,

Also, can anyone help me to understand the morphing objects? I haven't found a thread that has helped me yet. Thanks again!

Welcome to the forum, Elemee,
In the official MC Tips there is info on the morphing flowers. This should get you right to that spot/
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/midnight-castle-f2p-tips-and-tricks/#12
There aren't other "morphing" objects except when the flowers are replaced during special events like Spring, which had butterflies. There are however moving objects, so click on anything and everything in scenes and HOS, you'll never know what will happen!

imqc8
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by imqc8 on Jun 23, 15 4:39 AM
Thank you so very much, rosiebvt, for the morphing info. I have now got the hang of it and have accomplished a couple achievements there!! I'm not very fast or precise so it may take me a while to get the others but I am happy to finally know what I was missing!

All my friends (game and forum) have been fantastic. I appreciate all the help and gifts!!!!!!!!

Elemee

Edited on 06/23/2015 at 9:32:57 AM PST

[Post New]by SChris13742549 on Jun 23, 15 12:52 PM
imqc8 wrote:
All my friends (game and forum) have been fantastic. I appreciate all the help and gifts!!!!!!!!

Elemee

Anytime Elemee! Pleased to have you as a new friend! If there is ever anything that you are in particularly dire need of shoot me a pm and hopefully I'll be able to help you out!

Chris 475122

cynalot
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by cynalot on Jun 24, 15 11:04 AM
Thank you very much to

bet x18
Tyson x6
MaddieT
Dinah x14
Audre x13
Snoozle x6
Trixie Belle TAS/Aust x8
Scherry x12
Aah Me x3
Alma Bosna x16
Eliana Ct USA x18
Sandhan x23
Mike NM/USA x15
Shadow/Tx USA x7
Bondi Girl
Kitten Sam
SKITSA FL/USA
Patmom-AB/CAN x10
A-ur welcome Gary x2
John
Tiki x2
Adela x4
Tigerlily x4
Angelique USA x3
suze x2
Player ks closed x2
Player bg closed x2
Player
Lillian x4
MI MI GINGER x4
datsalotta BC/Can x8
Star x2
Lady M x4
A-holiday/6/15
Thistle-TY friends
KATHALEEN/CLOSED

As always, I just wanted to let all of you that have gifted me but have not received a gift back from me yet, I will get to you I have a list and I gift in the order the gift's where given. However I've had to skip a few of you because I don't have anything your asking for, sorry. I'll gift you as soon as I can.

-JenniAB

Edited on 06/24/2015 at 11:10:33 AM PST

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Jun 24, 15 12:57 PM
JennieAB,

Wow, it is so nice to get a thank you!! You never have to worry about gifting me back so if you need to skip me to help others, feel free I just randomly checked this thread so it was sooo nice to see. Yay

Happy Gaming
Eliana

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Jun 27, 15 2:03 PM
Well,

Three days without thank yous, oke.

Sometimes you don't have to thank anyone by name, so I wanted to thank just about anyone playing this game, with the thoughts in my mind we all play this game because we are all insane or just play this game to become insane. Whatever.

There are thousand reasons to start this game and there are thousand reasons to release the pain and just quit ...

All players still playing now, I give them a thumb up for staying here on this marvelous game, don't forget, take your time, like I always will do (at least I hope), and thank you for staying with me and all fellow players in his game.

THANK YOU,

Duncan

Edited on 06/27/2015 at 2:13:12 PM PST

How does one add friends to the game?

[Post New]by tcarr048 on Jun 27, 15 3:34 PM
I have quite a few gifts for friends but no friends. How do I add friends? My i.d is i1893486. Can I invite friends to play?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Jun 27, 15 5:59 PM
Hello, tcarr048.

I cannot friend you myself as I am playing on a pc and never the twain shall meet. Your best bet is to look at the stickie threads at the beginning of the forum. Find the one named Helpful Links and in there you will find a thread for friends for ios players. You will find compatible friends there.

When you have found some go into the friend box at the right of your screen and click on search to type in the person's id number. See tips and tricks if at all unsure or pm me if you don't know how to do this. To pm (private message) me just press pm at the top of my post.

Best wishes. Enjoy.

annie

Edited on 06/27/2015 at 6:04:44 PM PST

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Jun 29, 15 8:39 PM
Many thanks to all my wonderful friends for your continued gifting

Alex Gordon
Alexandr@
Alta
Angelique USA
Berengaria
Berengaria Gifting
Cleocat
DorothyJ
Gandalf
Joan ARK/USA
L*I*A
Lia007 - Hellas
littlebit usa
Mamin
Mii
Olympia-Hellas
Phantom-Hellas
SB usa/ut
Stacie
Suze
Thistle
Tristessa
Trixie Tas/Aust
ValeriemayUK

Warm Regards,
Shilo

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jul 5, 15 3:56 AM
My friends, you keep the Spirit of Giving alive and well all year 'round! Thank you! I am humbled each time I open the many wonderful and much-needed you send each day.

I want each of you to know that I sincerely appreciate every because I am quite well aware that no one has to give me anything. The kindness and unselfishness you each show is astounding!

Player ID 207057 Thistle

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Jul 26, 15 2:19 AM
I would like to thank everyone who gifted me when I was "bankrupt". I was down to 269 coins and all of your help let me get back up there a bit. I have to slap my wrist to keep from spending again until I get my coin count back up there. It seems that the late 50's and 60's levels are very hungry for your coins! Thank you, everyone! It is so much appreciated!

Sadie 194548

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Jul 26, 15 8:04 AM
Tcarr...You can invite friends or you can accept friends who invite you. I will send you an invite. Playing as Diane. I don't have one of those really funny or cute names. No imagination, I guess. I would like to change my name but don't want to confuse all my friends.

Edited on 07/26/2015 at 9:38:37 AM PST

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Jul 26, 15 8:32 AM
Tcarr...you are already on my friends list. I didn't know if you were still playing.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jul 28, 15 7:53 PM
I wish to give a resounding 'Thank You!' to the amazingly kind, generous and patient folks who allow me to call them friends! I realize that I am guilty of not letting all of you know how much I appreciate you each day. You lift my spirits just by being there and make my heart sing with each that I am privileged to receive!

Player ID 207057 Thistle

Edited on 07/28/2015 at 7:55:01 PM PST

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

How does one add friends to the game?

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Aug 18, 15 7:00 AM
tcarr048 wrote:I have quite a few gifts for friends but no friends. How do I add friends? My i.d is i1893486. Can I invite friends to play?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

HI TC, if you go to this thread, you can find friend codes, which you put into the "invite friends" window on the game
PC Friend Codes

Edited on 08/18/2015 at 8:56:02 AM PST

Go to: