bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 15, 17 4:40 PM
Hello vicki5741,

I'm sorry to hear that has happened while playing Wanderland. Usually, the enemies that need to be battled will appear after some time, even if it seems like none of the required ones are showing up. Also, sometimes defeating what is available can help with getting the right enemies to spawn. After winning a battle, the fight may reappear on the map after some time has passed. The best thing to do if you can't find the battle you need is to try clearing what battles are available to increase the chances of the right one appearing.

If after clearing some of the battles you are still not seeing what is necessary to continue progressing, I recommend seeing if playing this game as an Administrator if playing through the Big Fish Games app. If it is helpful, the following article may help with running this game with those Administrator permissions:

Run Game as Administrator

If this is happening through your browser or those steps don't seem to help out, please contact our Technical Support Team with a description of what is occurring and what steps you've tried to resolve the issue. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps out. Don't hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators if there are further questions or concerns. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by usagi12884 on Nov 16, 17 8:01 AM
All of my enemies have disappeared. It's been a few weeks since I last saw one. How can that be fixed?

bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 17, 17 5:14 PM
Hello usagi12884,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear there appears to be no enemies available when trying to play. I can absolutely provide some suggestions as well as who to contact should more assistance be necessary.

If there are any enemy battles, be sure to complete them to make new battles appear. If there are no battles at all, please contact our Technical Support Team with a description of what you are experiencing and your current progress in the game as well as any steps you've taken to try to resolve the issue. This information will help our Reps assess how to best continue assisting and they will do their best to get back in touch as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience, and I'm sorry this seems to be happening. I hope it clears up on its own, but please contact our Support Team if the issue continues. Also, if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by tinyminimoo on Dec 2, 17 10:46 PM
Issues wanderland

portals ,,cant do any of the puzzels inside and are always sleep, some portals
are locked and cant get in them at all.
ogres,,,, dont appear,
energy bar,,,,, takes 2 days to fill
no upates at all
side bar for doing puzzels,,, only has 2 instead of the 4 original ones

nocindy
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Problem using rubies to buy inventory for quest.

[Post New]by nocindy on Dec 7, 17 7:47 AM
Wanderland Issue - Using rubies to purchase items to fulfill a quest.

My Player ID is 42401 in Wanderland, played on a Windows 10 PC at level 76.

My problem is this morning about 9:35 (ish) 12/7/2017, I needed some pink shells and since the ship hasn't arrived as it used to unless you call and pay for it, I thought I would try it again after not doing so since it stopped arriving on its own.

I called and paid $1000 (I believe) for doing it. I had two (2) of the three (3) required items needed but had to provide three (3) Silver Necklaces which would be found in the "Windmill". I didn't have enough grain for one visit let alone a minimum of three tries, so I bought 30 (thirty) bags of grain to see if I could accomplish this task without further expense. However, after paying for Thirty (30) bag @ 9 rubies per 10 bags, a total of 27, they did not show up in my inventory, so I tried once more and still they weren't added.

After spending my precious rubies and dollars to fill the ship and couldn't do so because the grain didn't show in inventory, feeling frustrated I paid to buy the necklaces in the ship. I can't recall exactly the cost of that transaction in rubies, but am sure you would have that information.

What I would like to know is if I can recoup some of the cost I paid to fill the ship. Also, I have bought items before as recently as this morning before this problem and didn't have this issue. I would be grateful for any assistance you can give me. If you need further information, please contact me. If you need my email address, I will be happy for send it but I believe you can get that information from my Player ID.

Thank you in advance,
nocindy Player ID 42401

Edited on 12/07/2017 at 11:01:15 AM PST

matylda383
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by matylda383 on Dec 8, 17 9:24 AM
Today, when I play Wanderland my computer unexpectedly shut down. After restore I start game again and - surprise - I am on level ONE, before 103. How I can back to my 103 level?

bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 8, 17 1:43 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report the issues that have been encountered while playing Wanderland.

tinyminimoo, I'm sorry to hear that those portals don't appear to be opening up properly and other display issues are appearing. In this case, I recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support Team with a description of what you are experiencing. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

nocindy, we're sorry for the continued airship troubles. This known issue does impact some of our players, and may need an update from the appropriate teams to resolve. It is frustrating to use resources and not receive rewards for completing tasks, so I recommend contacting our Customer Support Team with a description of what you have experienced and any purchases that seem to have been effected by those issues. Our Reps will follow up as soon as they are able to.

matylda383, I'm sorry that there was a loss of progress. Unfortunately, our Reps are not equipped with the tools necessary to restore or transfer a lost account and we may be unable to restore that lost progress. However, if you've made purchases and are unable to utilize them now, please contact our Customer Support Team with a description of what has occurred as well as purchases that are now unavailable.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: