karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

Fix or refund please

[Post New]by karen876 on Oct 27, 10 5:46 AM
I have been waiting for a fix on this game for some time now. I too got caught with the lighting of the lanterns (it was a case of "I have the oil in my hand so why not fill all the lanterns that I can see and then light them" - seemed logical to me). The only solution given was to start over and follow the walkthrough step by step. I was nearly finished so, no, I'm not going to start over. I don't use walkthroughs unless I am absolutely stuck and then only for a hint - it sorta takes all the enjoyment out of a game just following instructions. Now it seems that there are even more glitches later on so starting over isn't even a solution!
Please, offer a fix for this game. I have been patient. I have not ranted and raved but if you offer something for sale then it should work. I certainly wouldn't pay for a three-legged coffee table but it seems this is what I have here.....

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Fix or refund please

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 27, 10 5:49 AM
Hi, Karen. I don't think you're reaching your intended audience. Use the green envelope.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

Re:Fix or refund please

[Post New]by Liasmani on Oct 27, 10 6:53 AM
If you are Game Club Member, you can use the live chat to talk to one of their CS.

Go to: