"Completed" game, but...

[Post New]by daisylea on Oct 27, 10 3:14 PM
The end game cut scene came up, but there is still a building that is locked. I'm not sure what it is, or when it was supposed to have become available. It kind of looks like the main building that has the medical tent attached except the locked building does not have the med tent. Anyone know what it is and how to get it unlocked?

Re:"Completed" game, but...

[Post New]by daisylea on Oct 27, 10 3:20 PM
Nevermind, figured it out... Anyone who cares, you have to find all the collectibles and then they give you the decorations for the main house.

Re:"Completed" game, but...

[Post New]by just2confusin on Oct 31, 10 8:38 PM
then What do we do?

daisylea wrote:Nevermind, figured it out... Anyone who cares, you have to find all the collectibles and then they give you the decorations for the main house.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: "Completed" game, but...

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Apr 1, 11 9:02 AM
Presumably a message comes up that it's available and you then buy it from the Decor page of the Shop.

If I'm wrong, I hope someone will correct me, but I'll never know of my own knowledge. I've read the plaints in the "Collections driving me crazy" thread and am not ready to enter that madhouse--particularly since a large chunk of the items I've found were mere accidents when I was trying to move the map around!

Go to: