KSerra
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Empires & Dungeons - Released on November 06, 2006

[Post New]by KSerra on Oct 11, 08 9:55 AM
All I can say is that this is a 'smashing' game!

[Post New]by singletwinkle on Oct 24, 08 8:15 AM
it won't let me put anything in my backback what do I do....nothing is in there at all
please help

[Post New]by kelvis72 on Dec 9, 08 9:31 AM
It will not let me keep anything I find or put anything in my Backpack.Help plz! TY!

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Dec 9, 08 10:47 AM
Hello everyone! I'm sorry to hear that some of you are having technical difficulties with Empires & Dungeons. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

[Post New]by charli59 on Jan 31, 09 5:28 PM
I have the same issue with the backpack.
Any Ideas or fixes out there?

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by paco12348 on Feb 8, 09 2:51 PM
Were the problems with this game resolved? I'm looking for another good game and I liked this title and the write up about it but don't want to buy a game with problems.

[Post New]by myerlon on May 9, 09 10:33 PM
I juat bought this game myself and ran into the inventory issue. When you find an item in the dungeon, the Replace button in the tutorial and while playing the game doesn't function. Sell it or use it are your only choices. I've submitted a request for help or a Game Credit for an unplayble game if they don't have a fix. And if they don't have a fix, Empires & Dungeons should be removed. If you can't use the weapons you find, the game is unplayable.

I'll post again on this forum when I get an answer, whatever that may be.

[Post New]by myerlon on May 10, 09 8:52 PM
Apparently the issue is with some Vista systems. The Support people were kind enough to give me a game credit since this is an issue they've run into before. Below is their respone.
Thanks BigFishGames! This lets me know that you care about your customers!

"I see that you've been having some trouble with Empires & Dungeons. We've seen some issues with some of our Vista customers with this game that we haven't been able to fix. Because of this I'm happy to send you a replacement game coupon that you can use for any other game on our site. I hope this finds you well and you have a wonderful day!"

[Post New]by Trolouce on May 24, 09 3:52 PM
vista problem makes no sence because i d/led the same game from a diff site and worked 100% while i did this one from this site and it didnt work on my computer or my moms, no matter how many reinstalls, this should be fixed because its not worth playing if you cant get quips because without quips its impossible to win!!!

[Post New]by krystyl_rose on Jun 8, 09 6:51 PM
I ran into that same trouble when I still had XP. Tried again after getting Vista.... No Change. Guess this trial is over. Thanks for the info.

karolyneb
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,459 Posts

[Post New]by karolyneb on Jun 24, 10 11:54 AM
Actually, it looks like there is a bug in the game itself.

I contacted CS and asked to see if they could get the latest version (which, interestingly enough, has a completely different dialog box from the one that wasn't working in the version here. Looks like they patched it.) from the developer and they said that they could not unless it was specifically released by the developer to them.

So, the upshot is that we're SOL here and it looks like the only thing that can be done is to get it from the developer if you want to play the game

(X-posted with minor changes from the Tech Support thread in this forum)

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by beltie on Jul 2, 11 3:18 PM
I too am having this issue. I had this issue with another game from another vendor - same thing, they didn't have/couldn't get the upgrade even though you could purchase the game elsewhere with the patch. Just wanted everyone to know it's not just Big Fish. It's a shame though. Thanks for the info everyone and yup, this demo is over.

Go to: