bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Valley forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 30, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mystery Valley forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Valley players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Valley forum

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 30, 10 12:21 AM
I've played 15 minutes and my main complaint is ....where was this game earlier before I filled my Punchard????
It has already hooked me in.
Oooooooooo

vickie39
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by vickie39 on Oct 30, 10 12:21 AM
ANOTHER ONE THAT WON'T RUN IN FULL SIZE WINDOW.

equusjoy
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by equusjoy on Oct 30, 10 12:52 AM
I can't make up mind about this one yet. Is it missing a story line? It's like being dumped somewhere strange without a map. Maybe I am too tired and I should wait until after I get some sleep to make a final decision. So far I am just under-impressed.

Happy Gaming,
Joy

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Oct 30, 10 1:05 AM
Too late at night to get a real feel. It seems very dark but I haven't given it enough time. Will continue tomorrow and report back.

akferret
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by akferret on Oct 30, 10 1:19 AM
The game acts like its going to play then it minimizes, this makes three games in a row it happens with, I know my drivers, flash and shockwave are up to date, this is not my computer. I have older games that work perfectly, why suddenly so many problems with bf games? I even changed screen resolution as suggested and no help at all.

I'm beginning to think there is no solutions or that the quality or these games are going downhill and it might be time to find a different place to find games. I'm not looking forward to it but I see no other options.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 30, 10 1:23 AM
vickie39 wrote:ANOTHER ONE THAT WON'T RUN IN FULL SIZE WINDOW.

Have you looked in the options? You can change this to widescreen.

magsbaby
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by magsbaby on Oct 30, 10 2:24 AM
Can someone tell me what i'm supposed to do to fix the electricity power box? It says i have to find an axe but i cant find it anywhere?...cant go into the other room until power is off! Please help?

hipan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by hipan on Oct 30, 10 3:13 AM
vickie39 wrote:ANOTHER ONE THAT WON'T RUN IN FULL SIZE WINDOW.

On many newer BFG games I get a bigger, full or wide-screen display if I turn OFF that option. Try it.

Edited on 10/30/2010 at 3:17:50 AM PST

vickie39
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by vickie39 on Oct 30, 10 4:28 AM
akferret wrote:The game acts like its going to play then it minimizes, this makes three games in a row it happens with, I know my drivers, flash and shockwave are up to date, this is not my computer. I have older games that work perfectly, why suddenly so many problems with bf games? I even changed screen resolution as suggested and no help at all.

I'm beginning to think there is no solutions or that the quality or these games are going downhill and it might be time to find a different place to find games. I'm not looking forward to it but I see no other options.

I've been saying this for 3 weeks now. My old games don't play in full screen, so I've wasted alot of money, huh? All because of Windows 7???

I've done all "solutions" to try to remedy problem the techs recommend - to no avail.

Now I can't play any of my older games I've bought either.

vickie39
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by vickie39 on Oct 30, 10 4:30 AM
and PS everyone - I've tried all that and more!

[Post New]by srshelton on Oct 30, 10 4:31 AM
I can only pick up the key in the first scene and then the game freezes up. Very frustrating.

vickie39
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by vickie39 on Oct 30, 10 4:34 AM
"System Requirements" choices are only "XP" and VISTA on TGT. I've haven't checked any other "SR's" on other (older) games ones yet.

BFG DOESN'T SUPPORT WINDOWS 7. WHY?

[Post New]by Pdixson on Oct 30, 10 4:44 AM
did anyone find the axe to get through the electricity room. I can't find the axe anywhere. Please help

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 30, 10 5:11 AM
vickie39 wrote:"System Requirements" choices are only "XP" and VISTA on TGT. I've haven't checked any other "SR's" on other (older) games ones yet.

BFG DOESN'T SUPPORT WINDOWS 7. WHY?

BFG does not develop the games, just aquires them to sell to us. I have windows 7 and this works fine on my laptop.

DeVanders
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by DeVanders on Oct 30, 10 5:31 AM
The story line is good. The HOG's are very good.

Sometimes the transfer from one scene to the other is too sudden. And in the last chapter there are some sloppy mistakes, e.g. the fire wood still has the name used in the programming. Also, it was possible to get the violet acid without mixing the green and the red liquids. At the end, I still had the yellow liquid in my inventory. It looked a bit amateuristic. If this gets fixed the game is certainly worth buying!

Axe to electrical room: Get up the stairs into the corridor where the water comes rushing out the pipes. The axe is on the right side, close to the wall.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 30, 10 5:46 AM
DeVanders wrote:The story line is good. The HOG's are very good.

Sometimes the transfer from one scene to the other is too sudden. And in the last chapter there are some sloppy mistakes, e.g. the fire wood still has the name used in the programming. Also, it was possible to get the violet acid without mixing the green and the red liquids. At the end, I still had the yellow liquid in my inventory. It looked a bit amateuristic. If this gets fixed the game is certainly worth buying!

Axe to electrical room: Get up the stairs into the corridor where the water comes rushing out the pipes. The axe is on the right side, close to the wall.

PM sent to you. Happy gaming

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Oct 30, 10 6:17 AM
great....a really good looking game....and I have to get ready for work......sigh....

caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by caput on Oct 30, 10 7:41 AM
srshelton wrote:I can only pick up the key in the first scene and then the game freezes up. Very frustrating.

Same here - I have tried reinstalling but still will not let me use key. It just sits there.

[Post New]by mihillbillie on Oct 30, 10 8:46 AM
I've had problem with games playing in full screen also. While game is running, I reset my monitor to factory reset and everything is fine

Go to: