jakeflake
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

women in white graveyard scene

[Post New]by jakeflake on Oct 30, 10 2:35 AM
Hi

I am stuck on the graveyard scene, I have picked up the note " beware of Percival' and it is in my book yet when it shows me the gate as my next scene it will not let me enter as it says at the top of the screen "you have unfinished business here" but I don't know what, can anybody help please.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

women in white graveyard scene

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Oct 30, 10 7:03 AM
jakeflake wrote:Hi

I am stuck on the graveyard scene, I have picked up the note " beware of Percival' and it is in my book yet when it shows me the gate as my next scene it will not let me enter as it says at the top of the screen "you have unfinished business here" but I don't know what, can anybody help please.

I just made it through the gate for the second time with no problem,so I'm sorry to say that I have no idea what is stopping you since you picked up the note. Did you check it in your journal? I know that the game forum for this game is full of folks having that same problem with the older version of this game. Are you sure your game is the newer version? I just got it a couple days ago,so that may be why I'm having no problem with the cemetery gate?

Re:women in white graveyard scene

[Post New]by pawestiegirl on Apr 1, 12 3:47 PM
I just downloaded this game yesterday - March, 31 -- surely I have the most recent version -- why has this glitch not been fixed?!

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Jun 2, 12 10:32 PM
You have to find all six pieces of the letter and assemble it on the table in the church before the game will allow you to exit the graveyard thru the gate. The pieces of the letter are all found in and around the church.

[Post New]by wobbeju on Jun 25, 12 4:41 PM
BEEN THERE, done that, still stuck in the graveyard

[Post New]by Anidea on Apr 27, 13 3:54 PM
SO AM I!!!! This is SO FRUSTRATING....there is nothing left to do. I've gone through the walkthrough and have done everything I was supposed to, but I get the same message when I go to the gate. I just bought this game 3 days ago. Anybody have more info? I guess I'll have to contact tech support as I see this was last year when someone had a problem.

Go to: