moetoole
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

sloooooooooooow

[Post New]by moetoole on Oct 30, 10 4:11 AM
Took forever to load scenes. Played for 4 minutes and didn't get anywhere.

Re:sloooooooooooow

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Oct 30, 10 5:40 AM
No problem here.

caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by caput on Oct 30, 10 7:33 AM
I can't get past the door. I got the key but then it just freezes and I can do nothing. Tried reinstalling it but same thing happens. Don't have the problem with any other game.

caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by caput on Oct 30, 10 8:29 AM
Found it! You have to use the custom cursor to make the key work.

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on Oct 30, 10 8:58 AM
weird that cos mine worked perfectly with usual cursor maybe its just spooky goings on wooooooooooo !!!!!! lol

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 30, 10 9:01 AM
stevieferr wrote:weird that cos mine worked perfectly with usual cursor maybe its just spooky goings on wooooooooooo !!!!!! lol

Whoo Hooooo. . Nice one stevieferr

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 30, 10 9:13 AM
Hey moetoole,

Sometimes updating your video card can help with slow load times, so if you'd like to see if there's an update available, go ahead and check out this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For more help, feel free to get in touch with a Tech rep. To do this, please click on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

I'm going to lock this thread to keep things tidy in the Game Forum, but please post any further tech issues here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: