Re:Welcome to Empires & Dungeons forum

[Post New]by radish1234 on May 4, 09 8:40 AM
Please help. Is there a download problem with the game in Vista? I have installed and uninstalled twice but come up with the same problem, entering a dungeon for the first time it won'nt let me pick up a weapon or article, it puts me staright to the replace screen even if i have nothing in the inventory

[Post New]by Trolouce on May 24, 09 3:48 PM
i have the same problem, but i downloaded trial from diff site that had this game and it worked 100% i think it might be a prob with big fish's version of th game itself it did the same on my mom's computer too, i payed 7$ for this damn game and it dont work, dammnit

[Post New]by clumper3 on Aug 19, 09 6:10 PM
Is there a strategy for this game....every time I get attacked I get killed!!

Edited on 08/20/2009 at 8:02:35 AM PST

[Post New]by GreatLandshark on Nov 8, 09 6:36 AM
radish1234 wrote:Please help. Is there a download problem with the game in Vista? I have installed and uninstalled twice but come up with the same problem, entering a dungeon for the first time it won'nt let me pick up a weapon or article, it puts me staright to the replace screen even if i have nothing in the inventory

Same exact problem seems big fish doesnt care to fix this problem
or doesnt read the forum error still exits 11/05/09

[Post New]by GreatLandshark on May 5, 10 3:18 AM
The problem is in big fish's copy i was still interested in the program and purchased a working copy direct from Neil's Baeur

nance1956
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by nance1956 on Jul 5, 11 9:17 AM
my game goes well until #26 of the tutorial, where it asks you to replace and my replace button doesn't work. I get stuck each and every time.

Go to: