I spy, treasure hunt

[Post New]by dreamer1944 on Oct 30, 10 7:46 AM
I am really pissed,,,got the first map and the game will go no further, the big red

x will do nothing....I didnt pay for this game to only be able to play the short game..

[PLEASE HELP ME, I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice, thought maybe the complete game did not download?????????????

Help me

Connie

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

Re:I spy, treasure hunt

[Post New]by corbs123 on Oct 30, 10 8:06 AM
welcome to the pond, you need to contact customer support, look to the right and find the green envelope, good luck.

Lavender101
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Lavender101 on Oct 30, 10 8:25 AM
The big red "X" isn't supposed to do anything. You need to go visit that location. Then you will find the treasure!

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 1, 10 7:49 AM
Hi dreamer1944,

Welcome to the pond!

As Lavender101 mentioned you need to visit the location indicated by the red X to proceed with your game but if you cannot access the location, I can recommend trying updates or disabling Aero if you use Windows Vista or Windows 7. Sometimes these steps help.
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

As mentioned by corbs123 I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket. We definitely want you to be able to play your game!

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'm also going to pop this thread over in to the I SPY: Treasure Hunt game forum in case fishies that have played this game have any advice

This discussion can be continued here .

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by luccy2438 on Apr 19, 13 9:21 AM

Edited on 04/20/2013 at 2:39:01 AM PST

Go to: