jkjmd03
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

level 32

[Post New]by jkjmd03 on Oct 30, 10 9:03 AM
Can anyone help? This level is impossible. There is one tile on the far right (if the board is a map of the US...sorta...then this tile is about where Vermont is)...and no matter what i do i cannot get it to even open...

HELP???

Re:level 32

[Post New]by Vickietom on Oct 30, 10 1:06 PM
Try using your awards as soon as you get them so that they can accumulate again and you can use them later. There are at least 2 levels like that where you must use them as quickly as possible so that you can get through the level. Also pay attention to what matches are accumulating into the award area -- ie: red matches will accumulate into the red fellow on the bottom who will clear out a square. Good luck!!

jkjmd03
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by jkjmd03 on Oct 30, 10 1:33 PM
Thank you very much...I appreciate the post, but it still doesn't get me out of this level...nothing will populate that square...???

[Post New]by silvergirl_quest on Oct 30, 10 1:36 PM
I can't see any locked tiles in the upper right corner of level 32 (which does look sorta like a map of the US). The closest ones to the upper right are three grey tiles at 7 left/3 down, 8L/3D and 8L/4D (maybe more like Michigan than Vermont?)

If this is the level you mean, the two tiles at 8L/3D and 8L/4D are usually okay to unlock, while the tile at 7L/3D is usually more difficult because the rarer medallion-type tile(s) get in the way. (It's harder to manipulate the tiles so that you can move out the medallion out to make a match-3.) By far the easiest way is to just use any of the spells (power-ups) which will remove one layer of the lock as well as nuking the medallion(s). Now it should be no problem!

Edited on 10/30/2010 at 1:37:58 PM PST

jkjmd03
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by jkjmd03 on Oct 30, 10 1:44 PM
Thanks for the response...I was not very clear in my question...the tile that is empty is that way from the start of the game and it is on the very far right 2L and several down diagonal from the medallion and it won't ever populate...

[Post New]by silvergirl_quest on Oct 30, 10 2:36 PM
I'm looking at that level now, and I can't figure out what tile you mean (since I haven't found any problems with that level myself).

Could you tell me the exact spot on the grid, describing the spot with X, Y coordinates?

Edited on 10/30/2010 at 3:26:33 PM PST

[Post New]by silvergirl_quest on Oct 30, 10 3:30 PM
Ah! Now I see the spot you mean! I apologize for misunderstanding your very clear description!

Yes, that tile never populates, but you don't have to worry about it because it's already cleared. So just clear the rest of the level and you'll be able to start level 33.

Happy gaming, jkjmd03!

Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on Dec 28, 10 6:59 AM
To: jkjmd03

I am a teacher and my job is making things crystal clear so that my students learn., Here goes, and I know it is late, but this may help everyone.

The empty tile you spoke of is not even a consideration. The level will complete witholut anything happening to this tile.

Now, that the elephant is out of the room, let's continue.

The gold tiles are placed so that you cannot make a match and clear them no latter how much you try, So, you do the followin g:

Immediately use whatever power ups you can get on all the gold tiles, Make matches just to get the power ups, The gold tilesw go through three phases.
First they change to any one of the game icons with gray in the background; next they change to the brown cartons and finally they are cleared.

Just keep working on them as fast as you can. Work like crazy to get the power ups. I figured it out the second time I played it. Now, if only someone would tell me how to finish Musroom Age

Diane

Go to: