kwcoburn
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Fitness Center Mini Game

[Post New]by kwcoburn on Oct 30, 10 3:36 PM
I have always been a klutz and usually avoid games where eye hand coordination is required.

Is there anyway to proceed with this game without completing the mini game in the fitness center - the exercise workout?

I hate to have to abandon this game because I really liked it.

Thanks

kit49
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Fitness Center Mini Game

[Post New]by kit49 on Nov 9, 10 8:28 AM
if there is I have not found it yet

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Nov 9, 10 10:20 AM
I am stopped in the same place. Can't get past the last routine. This game needs a skip button.

kit49
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by kit49 on Nov 11, 10 5:03 AM
yes it does

[Post New]by Puffinpower on Nov 14, 10 10:53 AM
I just came here to ask the same question, and I guess I have my answer. It's a shame that there's no "skip" button. I have really been enjoying this game, but what I enjoy are the puzzles that require strategy and intellect to figure out, not the mini-games that just require quick hand-eye coordination. *sigh* You'd think the game makers would know better. As far as I've ready, casual games are most popular among women in their 30's and 40's, and people in this demographic typically do not want games that just require an ability to click really fast.

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Dec 2, 10 12:22 AM
I agree . I am really frustrated being stuck here in the fitness center... If I wanted" click" games I would not be buying HOGS, Adventure games etc would I?
I hate skipping games but for this one YES ACLICK BUTTON PLEASE...

[Post New]by teenielou0321 on Jun 8, 12 1:09 PM
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
yes yes yes a skip button PLEASE or my money back?????
so annoyed that im stuck here too but it is a little comforting to know its not just me who's reactions to clicking quickly is naff.
ive tried saying colours out loud. ive tried making screen smaller, ive tried humming tune and counting but the last round i keep missing by five points ONLY!!! after two hours + ive given up for the first time ever with a game
AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Go to: