bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for King's Smith

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Oct 31, 10 9:38 AM
What do you think of King's Smith? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and reviews in this thread! Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

flekoun
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for King's Smith

[Post New]by flekoun on Nov 14, 10 10:20 AM
I love this TM game. Quite unique and easy to learn, relaxing gameplay, cute graphics and nice musics.
For me it is a definately

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Nov 14, 10 11:13 AM
How funny is this..... I am here all the time and never once noticed this game, nor its game forum.

I purchased Kings Smith 2 from a different portal. I don't believe BFG has the second one yet, but really enjoyed the game and felt it is underrated as it's a lot of fun. Judging from the screenshots in this one, it appears it's the same game. The one I have has much more advanced graphics though (it's a sequel). Agree with flekoun though - this is a fabulous game

[Post New]by scallerbar on Dec 4, 10 1:01 AM
i just don't understand what to do in the of games where you have make weapons for the villages, where the dragon is etc

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

The Best And Worst Game All At Once

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jan 25, 11 6:43 PM
I am really upset - I had become addicted to this game, was playing over & over again with the occasional technical problem & then I decided to play again to try to reach all of the goals, do better, etc. etc.
BUT the game is not only freezing up my brand new Mac, but the system isnt even unfreezable when that happens. It just started happening recently and always when I am hitting the monkeys. That seems really, really strange but I dont know that much about computers so maybe its not.
The first time I thought it was just a fluke, the 2nd time I realized that it had happened before and THEN I took a few days or longer off of the game & re-played so when it happened again I remembered.
Once I realized was going on I deleted then reinstalled the game. I don't understand what the problem is. I don't have any other technical issues with any game. It stinks because I really got into this & wanted to continue playing.

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Jul 21, 12 1:36 AM
I also really enjoyed this game. It is such a find since I have exhausted all other time management options recently The only problem I have is that I can't seem to pause the game or restart halfway through a level. Am I wrong about this?

Go to: