TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Port District level 1

[Post New]by TxConnie on Oct 31, 10 1:17 PM
I cannot, for the life of me, get this level done in 8 days. Any hints?

Re:Port District level 1

[Post New]by OCDGamer on Nov 5, 10 6:20 PM
I think it took me about 12 times before I beat it. Buy 1000 units of material and demolish all of the old houses - that will give you some more money and material to work with. You need major income to beat this level, so build a couple of restaurants and a bar first, then the two eco-apartments. Just buy 500 units each time you need more material so you will have sufficient cash to build until day 7 & 8 when you're generating a lot of cash - then you can buy 1000 units at a time. Upgrade every building with solar panels because that adds major cash to the daily income. This should put you really close to $6k - I think I quickly added thermal paint to every building and I might have also upgraded to the paperless office (sorry, can't remember!) during day 8 to beat the level. I squeaked it out this way. It gets easier for Port districts levels 2 & 3 (I haven't gotten to 4 & 5 yet).

walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Port District level 1

[Post New]by walkers on Feb 7, 11 7:54 AM
Thank you so much OCDGamer. I have struggled with this level for ages and tried it your way once and finished it!!! would never have thought to build bars or restaurants! thank you again

Go to: