bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 1, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

Re:Welcome to Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice forum

[Post New]by VTCT on Nov 1, 10 5:20 PM
Another game without a walkthrough what's up?

[removed by moderator] HAS THE WALKTHROUGH!!!! POOR SPORT!!!!!

Edited on 11/04/2010 at 8:53:14 PM PST

[Post New]by thebird456 on Nov 2, 10 3:28 AM
Anyone else having trouble getting past the missing persons board? I have tried everything after clicking on the man in black but nothing else happens. I can't find a walkthrough or help anywhere either.

Someone pls enlighten me... frustratedly yours

The Bird

makendu7
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by makendu7 on Nov 2, 10 3:46 AM
thebird456 wrote:Anyone else having trouble getting past the missing persons board? I have tried everything after clicking on the man in black but nothing else happens. I can't find a walkthrough or help anywhere either.

Someone pls enlighten me... frustratedly yours

The Bird

Did you go back to the board? You have to find the next person (I think it is a man in brown) and so on and so forth. My trial ended right after I finished finding the board.

[Post New]by nasus49 on Nov 2, 10 9:22 AM
what is up with this game?. it loaded but it won't play. i've been having trouble with several games of late.

seraph909
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by seraph909 on Nov 2, 10 10:46 AM
This is not the first Big Fish game I haven’t liked but it is the FIRST one I have absolutely hated. Poor instruction, poor response, hidden objects that are so small and in darkened/brightened areas that I defy anyone to see them. One can click RIGHT on one and it does not ‘take’. Terrible, I could not stand to play it even one hour.

[Post New]by thebird456 on Nov 2, 10 1:32 PM
been in and out of the missing persons board all I get is a green light around the first man i clicked then nothing else happens. I expected the instructions on the right to change to direct me to the next one but it's still stuck on the first one ??? what the devil do I do next ????

missnurse
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by missnurse on Nov 2, 10 11:22 PM
The missing persons board is easy when the green glow is around a picture click the X at the top left of the board and find the person to match in the people in the scene then go back to the board and repeat.

missnurse
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by missnurse on Nov 2, 10 11:26 PM
My question is how do you use the syringe???

fireeyes5
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by fireeyes5 on Nov 3, 10 12:07 AM
Tried the demo..will not buy and definitely did not like it.

[Post New]by shoutjoy on Nov 3, 10 9:00 AM
Anyone having Active X issues? Downloaded Flash Player 10.1 but the game still won't work.

[Post New]by FANTASHIA1950 on Nov 3, 10 10:58 AM
THE CAR AND CAR KEYS IS IN THE LIST, I CLICK ON CAR BUT IT ISNT REMOVED FROM LIST . WHERE ARE THE KEYS IF THEY HAVE TO BE FOUND FIRST HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT REALLY LIKI]EING THIS GAME

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Nov 3, 10 7:38 PM
This is a totally HOG game with very hard to find and obscure items. The scenes were often dark places or looking through a lens or photo frame. The story line was promising, but not enough to carry the frustrating game. I could only last about 30 min before I totally gave up because I was not having fun.

[Post New]by rlc411 on Nov 5, 10 11:31 AM
Forgot to check the forum before I bought Bloodline. Graphics are really awful making it difficult if not impossible to find objects. Used hints repeatedly until I finally gave up, quit and deleted. A really disappointing game. Wouldn't recommend it.

[Post New]by celticgypsy11 on Nov 8, 10 6:42 PM
One of the worst, so far. I usually get my games from BFG, but this one is horrible. No walkthrough, no strategy guide, and I have no idea what the thing is about.

Stuck on missing persons board--not the first time. Hate it.

[Post New]by rainangel5301 on Nov 10, 10 7:24 PM
I actually kind of like it...at least I did until I got stuck. After gathering all the flowers etc. for the mortar, the next scene, which explains the order, comes up with only 3 of the items still left in my inventory!! The hint doesn't help, and of course, you can't go back to the previous scene without starting over! Anyone else having this problem???

[Post New]by crazygrandma242 on Nov 12, 10 12:53 PM
I'm also struck on the missing person board. Same thing is happening to me. And I already brought the game. I'm gonna try to uninstall and reinstall again and hope that it works.

Edited on 11/12/2010 at 12:55:12 PM PST

[Post New]by melisenda on Nov 18, 10 5:29 PM
questo gioco non è disegnato bene, non si può fare senza aiuti perchè gli oggetti nascosti sono quasi invisibili ;è il primo gioco big fish che compro e di cui sono molto delusa !

[Post New]by sdrylie on Nov 20, 10 1:21 PM
How to lite up room to find wolves?

[Post New]by bcalrn on Nov 28, 10 7:59 PM
The wolves are behind the eyes, You have to be ready and click on the eyes when they light up. I am stuck where to symbols have to be translated. Can't figure out what to do. Anybody know?

Go to: