bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Reincarnations: Awakening technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 1, 10 2:27 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

AmberFaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Post any Reincarnations: Awakening technical issues here only

[Post New]by AmberFaye on Dec 6, 10 9:54 PM
Unable to get my flute to play very early in the game. I've been working on it for hours using all three requirements and following the colors exactly.......zero result.

Anybody know what the deal is about a silent flute? I've just installed the game twice
and other things seem to be working beautifully......just that flute.

[Post New]by Gentillefemme on Jul 4, 11 3:53 PM
I bought the game and despite removing it and reloading twice, it still will not start. It just returns to game manager. First time ever had prob w/ GF game. Really disappointed.

[Post New]by artbyval on Aug 12, 11 8:32 PM
I am having the same problem with the statue in the gazebo. As well the hint /help button appears to regenerate, but it will not provide any help and gives the message that it needs to fully recharge before it can be used again.

[Post New]by jult1952 on Aug 22, 11 12:36 PM
I have redownloaded this game 3 times and it will not let me access the game at all. I have even tried from the game manager. It shows error 800 something. I tried tech advice, but still not working. The game is paid for. I have never had this problem like this before. Please help or reemburse. Thank you.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 22, 11 2:38 PM
Hi jult1952,

Welcome to the pond!

If the steps in our Help pages didn't resolve the issue that you're experiencing, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps would be happy to assist you further. (you can click on these links for more info)

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by jult1952 on Aug 23, 11 8:51 AM
Thank you for getting back with me bfgHondo .

Gazebo Statue

[Post New]by KaraK87 on Dec 28, 11 7:27 AM
As with others, I am having the same problem with the statue in the gazebo. As well the hint /help button appears to regenerate, but it will not provide any help and gives the message that it needs to fully recharge before it can be used again.

[Post New]by bfberb on Apr 10, 12 8:54 AM
Has the statue in the gazebo issue been resolved. I see it is almost a year later and I am having the same problem with the statue. The head is in the wrong position and the hint button is no help. Thank you.

[Post New]by reku1703 on Jun 11, 12 3:37 AM
Yes... I am having the same problem with the statue. The head is in the wrong position and the hint button didn't help. Please fix it. because we'd already paid for the games.

thanks

[Post New]by Valderon on Sep 25, 12 11:03 PM
Same problem on the statue, head is in the wrong place and the game will not move on. Have there been any fixes? Just bought the game this weekend.

how do i pick up last puzzelpiece which is with the macajian rita

[Post New]by rollyrita on Oct 29, 12 10:26 AM
AmberFaye wrote:Unable to get my flute to play very early in the game. I've been working on it for hours using all three requirements and following the colors exactly.......zero result.

Anybody know what the deal is about a silent flute? I've just installed the game twice
and other things seem to be working beautifully......just that flute.

[Post New]by rollyrita on Oct 29, 12 10:28 AM
i cannot pick up last puzzle piece which is with the machian

[Post New]by kindthingadele on Mar 29, 13 6:38 AM
This game will absolutely not play. First time ever having issues with Big Fish sorely disappointed.

Go to: