bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Monkey Money

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 1, 10 1:44 PM
What do you think of Monkey Money? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and reviews in this thread! Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Bererengar
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Monkey Money

[Post New]by Bererengar on Dec 13, 11 10:40 AM
Hi fellow fishies,

I had the chance to play Monkey Money for a good while and want to present you with my personal opinion about this slot machine:

I think everyone who has a bit of experience with these kind of games will agree that it is important to have certain gameplay goals to drive the urge to keep spinning the slot. Unfortunately Monkey Money is missing that exact feature which puts it in a very peculiar situation. On one hand side the animations and pictures are well drawn and the bonus games (especially the Jackpot Game) are good fun and entertaining but on the other hand side the entire reason is missing on why to play the game in the first place.

Any sort of trophy or achievement system would have greatly enhanced the gameplay experience in my opinion. This does make this game quite bad and I would not recommend it, unless you are a hardcore fan of slot machines and want to own it in your collection to give it a spin from time to time. Real casual players would want to check out something different

For players who do want to give this game a chance, please not that the Bank is broken in the game and you should NOT press it if you would like to keep your balance on the account! (kind of like in real life, isn't it )

Therefore I give this game a 2 out of 5!

Go to: