I can't find anymore rosemary

[Post New]by alloy55 on Nov 1, 10 1:47 PM
I've been back and forth in the central forest and near the chief's hut. I can't find anymore. I used one in the salad and now I can't complete the challenge. Do I have to start over? Please help.

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Re:I can't find anymore rosemary

[Post New]by raystownlady on Nov 1, 10 2:15 PM
Welcome to the pond Alloy.I don't rememember the rosemary in particular (I think there were plants different places) but anything you need to get whether it be on the ground from the trees or plants growing here and there they keep coming back after you gather them.Some of the items you need to buy seeds in the village to plant in your garden and a lot of items can be bought in the village with your shell money.Anyway,keep looking it can be found somewhere.Don't give up,hope you are enjoying the game. I enjoyed Wandering Willows too(very similar to this one).

[Post New]by alloy55 on Nov 1, 10 3:06 PM
Seriously...I have already spent three hours looking for rosemary. I feel like a geek, spending so much time on a game. But it is nowhere to be found...trust me. This has to be some sort of glitch. Or maybe I'm just stupid.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Nov 1, 10 3:37 PM
alloy55 wrote:Seriously...I have already spent three hours looking for rosemary. I feel like a geek, spending so much time on a game. But it is nowhere to be found...trust me. This has to be some sort of glitch. Or maybe I'm just stupid.

Go to the Northwest Forest. It has 6 rosemary plants that keep regrowing. Just catch a few crabs or fish and like magic, 6 more appear. Make sure you have a couple of potions with you. There are 6 or 7 boars there that you need to take out, then the place is yours. Note that if you fish between crops, there will be 2 boars in the area, but no big problem to take them out.

Tickweed, apples, lemons and kiwis are there also.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Nov 1, 10 8:09 PM
If you're looking for the 6th one, then go the the Northwest Forest, hug the cliff, then after you cross the bridge, hug the shore. When you get there, you'll see some bananas. Cross the water there and just grab the closest one and get out. That way you won't have to confront any boars. Go back the same way.

Go to: