Suggestions for Farm Mania 2

[Post New]by thewolfreys on Nov 22, 08 7:05 AM
I love this game! I've played it twice - from start to finish. I still can't find all the hidden animals, but that's okay.

I do have some suggestions for the next version -
In freeplay mode, it would be nice to be able to put whichever building you want - that way, you can make what you want - rather than just what the level brings you.
Or like Farm Frenzy - have more than just 3-4 buildings making stuff. I'd love to see more buildings!

Thanks!

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

Re:Suggestions for Farm Mania 2

[Post New]by AnnBy on Nov 22, 08 10:43 AM
I really enjoyed this game too.

I haven't played the freeplay mode though.

I thought they did good with trying to fit everything they could on the screen without making things so small you couldn't enjoy it.

Don't know what I'd like different for a sequel.....sorry.

erwin042
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by erwin042 on Nov 22, 08 11:14 PM
More difficult, more stuff you need for reaching goals. 5 yoghurt as goal in final stage is very poor.
Able to buy more bakeries,
sell every animal you have at any time,
grandpa must be capable to work on his own, and not that the player has to move him around
longer lasting power drink, you can't apply 50% of the drink now

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Nov 23, 08 8:59 PM
1. I, too, would love for Grandpa to do some things on his own - like refilling the water when he's standing by the pumps - things like that would help a lot in the timed stage.

2. I'd also like to see more difficult levels in the casual mode. Instead of having 1 or 2 things to accomplish, make it 4 or 5.

3. The timed mode is great the way it is. If you add more tasks, you'd have to add more time, so it defeats the purpose. But, more tasks with more time sounds fine.

Loved this game - not as much as Farm 51, though! (hint, hint)

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Dec 25, 08 3:17 AM
I must admit I prefer Grandpa the way he is. It's part of the strategy to work out where to send him next.

[Post New]by kissablekat on Feb 14, 09 3:22 PM
I have found that the slapping of the rabbit and crow did not respond very well to my clicks, so I would try to make that more sensitive. I also cannot believe it that despite being able to make so many different types of pies, tarts, yogurts, etc that they cannot build a simple scarecrow to ward off the crows for you! Absolutely ridiculous! Also, it would be cool if you could use a tractor to mow the fields in a shorter amount of time then the scythe. Other than that it's a pretty addictive game!

[Post New]by immeubu3 on Mar 14, 09 1:44 PM
I love this game Im not that good at time management games so I did the time free one and had a blast

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Apr 13, 09 11:28 PM
I'd like a scarecrow to ward off crows, & a fence to help keep the rabbits away. I'm already ready to give up on this game, just because of all the crows & rabbits.

I also wish Grandpa would go where he's needed, instead of waiting for orders. And that both Grandpa & Grandma would move faster. It seems to take them forever to do anything, and I waste lots of time waiting for them.

The energy drink should last longer than 5 seconds. I mean, there's SOOOOOO much to do in this game, with so little time. Maybe slow the clock down to give us more time or something.

I think I'll just play casual mode, because timed mode is bugging the bejesus out of me.

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Apr 15, 09 12:09 AM
I think another good thing would be to sell ALL the unneeded animals, instead of forcing us to keep one of each. And if we accidentally sell something that's needed, give the option to go back & buy as many as we want, instead of limiting it to one per level.

It would be nice if we have to send Grandpa where we need him, to be able to unselect the choices, instead of watching as he goes through every action, while having to wait for him to get more water or something.

Grandma really shouldn't take so long to make finished goods. It's agony watching her take 30 seconds to bake a pie or make some mittens.

It'd also be nice to be able to start a new game when the old one is finished. And in the new game, to have the college roommate join as a 3rd helper, with more goals, since there's more help. And give her dialog between missions, like how difficult it is to work on a farm, then maybe how cuddly the animals are, commenting about those pesky rabbits, or worried about bee stings. Then after awhile, say that it's fun, and good money, too.

A good game, but I think it needs some work. My fave Farming/Time-Management game so far is Ranch Rush. The clock isn't so darn fast, I get to place stuff where I want, and even move them around.

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Apr 15, 09 7:36 AM
what can I say - I am not a big fan of TM but I love this game. It is the only game sitting on my desktop (except fairway)
I wish they would do a "2"

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Apr 15, 09 7:52 AM
count me in there as well... I love this game, and am starting on my 7th or 8th go 'round now...I do hope there is a "2"...I would certainly buy it!!... as for improvements - I would like things that did speed up the workers, more than the drink, and most especially - do someting with those &*^$#%^&3 rabbits!!! ... a fence ... no ... an electric fence to keep the little terrors out !!

[Post New]by sydneygeorge on Jun 5, 09 8:04 AM
after so many levels change the buildings one where you can make chutneys,pickles and sauces out of the vegetables and fruit that you grow.one a cafe where you make breakfasts a bailer to make bales, grow flowers etc bring a dog in where you click it to chase the rabbits off, speed grandpa up please. love this game find the fast pace a real challenge, but when you have played a lot it gets a bit boring hence change what you have to do all the time want more to do in farm mania 2. !!!!

[Post New]by bistraf on Nov 24, 09 9:35 PM
Hello where can I find the whole game

Edited on 11/24/2009 at 9:36:30 PM PST

Suggestions for Farm Mania 2

[Post New]by polish_girl on Dec 22, 09 4:26 AM
Hi!
I'm stuck on level 20. I thought I don't have enough points but I think it's not that...
Can someone help me, please?

montysgirl
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by montysgirl on Dec 27, 09 2:38 PM
Hey just noticed that farm mania 2 is out Wonder when BF will get it?

[Post New]by LucyDiamonds on Dec 30, 09 1:49 AM
As I know Farm Mania 2 is not going to be on BFG... at least not in January or February for sure

Farm Mania 2

[Post New]by fishhead2005 on Feb 19, 10 7:18 AM
When will BF get it? I really wanna stick with BF and not give out cc info to more companies!!! I played a trial version on Comcast games and loved it come on BF catch up! Pleeeease....

[Post New]by speedymuggins on Feb 20, 10 11:35 PM
I too cant wait for BF to get farm mania 2. Ive played it on other sites and it is more challenging. come on Bf get with the play and get farm mania 2 asap to please your fans/members

[Post New]by fishhead2005 on Feb 21, 10 1:18 PM
Okay FINE BF I'm going to Playfirst to get Farm Mania 2 ... I'm very disappointed that BF is so far behind all the other game sites!

[Post New]by adabadax2 on Feb 25, 10 5:18 AM
Hi! I m playing Farn mania-2. i m stuck at level 20 which is a bonus level.After finding the hidden animals the game is not proceeding to level 21. Please help........
thank you!!

Go to: