Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by shotgun72000 on Nov 2, 10 11:46 AM
I'm trying to repair the telephone system in the basement of the "toy store" and I can't get all the lights to light up.....What's the trick.....I have been trying for almost an hour.....I have downloaded the strategy guide and it doesn't help at all????

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

Re:Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Nov 2, 10 11:51 AM
It's a tricky one. You don't need all the lines just the bulbs. There is help in the forum for the game, all game forums down to M. Just go to the Toy Store basement.

Welcome to the pond.

Edited on 11/02/2010 at 11:52:11 AM PST

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 2, 10 11:57 AM
Hey shotgun72000,

Welcome to the pond! The best place to talk about our games is in our Game Forums. These are easy to get to - just click the Forums tab on the home page and search for your game under ‘All Game Forums’.

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to the Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst thread!

Thanks 1_of_5 for your help. Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

vacsid1
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst Repair Telephone System in Toy Store Basement

[Post New]by vacsid1 on Nov 5, 12 9:38 PM
I must I admit, I do have some complaints about this forum.
1. The user should be able to search by relevant game forum, not by "all forums".
2. The user should, at the very least, be able to sort by topic within the relevant game forum. Again, not by all forums.
3. When the user is searching within the forum of the game that user has purchased, and receives 3,000 posts combining all games, that's not a good search engine.
4. Finding info relevant to the game I am playing has become a frustrating and time-consuming wild goose hunt.
5. Big Fish should put the same technology behind assisting it's customers as it puts behind it's games...which are fantastic, but, at times, mind-bendingly maddening.

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Nov 5, 12 10:31 PM
If you use the advanced forum search you can narrow it down to a single forum but that's as much as you can narrow it.

spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

[Post New]by spenny1 on Nov 6, 12 4:58 AM
I just put in "telephone repair" in the advanced search and found a few answers to this same question, I personally don't think it's that hard to find answers to game problems, and if there isn't one you can just ask. One suggests you look at you tube to see a video of how it's done. I just put in "Return to Ravenhearst telephone repair" and it came up. Hope this helps

Go to: