Any other great games like RR2?

[Post New]by TwoToos on Nov 3, 10 12:17 AM
I love this game but don't care for the Sims type or the frenzy games. Can anyone recommend a good game? Thanks, I wish they would make a RR3.

Any other great games like RR2?

[Post New]by gillianchansam on Aug 28, 11 1:42 AM
TwoToos wrote:I love this game but don't care for the Sims type or the frenzy games. Can anyone recommend a good game? Thanks, I wish they would make a RR3.

Hi there twotoos. If you like this one, then you'd like Pioneer lands, Forgotten Lands, Roman Empire. Also, one i liked, is Sunshine Acres. Virtual Farm 1 and 2 are okay, but not as good as the others. hope this helps.

SimbaKomba
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Any other great games like RR2?

[Post New]by SimbaKomba on Dec 24, 11 2:23 PM
You could also try My Farm Life 1 & 2 - very similar to RR.

cinmomof3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by cinmomof3 on Jun 3, 12 6:23 PM
Hi, I love the Ranch rush games, and really don't care for most other TM games. The only exception is the Delicious Emily games. The first 2 were not good but Delicious Emily Holidays, and Delicious Emily taste of fame, and DE tea garden. Thes are great, with lots of hidden things to find within the game, and a mouse that hides on every level. Check them out, hope you like them. Let me know. Cindy

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Oct 15, 12 12:31 PM
You can try fantastic farm. That's real similar to RR1 and RR2. Also the two My Farm Life games. Hobby Farm is similar (although I didn't care for it). Also, there's Farm Mania 1 and 2 Hope this helps.

Go to: