How do you delete your progress?

[Post New]by 2everything on Nov 3, 10 8:32 AM
I have completed the came and want to start over. I have tried everything to delete my old profile and try to start without my old best times? I want to find and delete my "progress file", i have even tried to do a system restore and nothing helps!

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

How do you delete your progress?

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Nov 3, 10 10:00 AM
2everything wrote:I have completed the came and want to start over. I have tried everything to delete my old profile and try to start without my old best times? I want to find and delete my "progress file", i have even tried to do a system restore and nothing helps!

Start by making sure that you can see hidden files. To do this you need to:
1. Click on the Start button and then click on Computer.
2. In the menu bar click on Organize and then Folder and Search Options.
3. Under the tab View in the list for Advanced settings find the option Show hidden files and folders and click this.
4. To save the changes click on OK.

Now we have to find and delete the data folder for this game. You have to delete the files under the following path:

C:\ProgramData\Farm Fishes

You may want to save this file to somewhere else before you delete it.

Next time right after you reinstall the game. go to this file and save the besttimes page to somewhere else. This way after you finish the game and start under a new profile, you can replace the old one with the original one.

Re:How do you delete your progress?

[Post New]by 2everything on Nov 4, 10 6:50 AM
Thank you so much!

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Dec 26, 11 3:22 PM
Windows XP
I found that file at:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data
It contains files:
profiles
sys
besttimes.xml

besttimes.xml will open with internet explorer and shows your game name alongside the levels and the time in seconds.

profiles contains 2 files
A) 00000001.xml
profiles.xml

gives the players stored names
A) gives the details about levels and other characteristics. Strangely enough mine shows up to 99 levels so wonder if the game was released early and they left out 9 levels?
Also shows places for 18 awards and 13 gags.

[Post New]by trinitygamer on Jul 29, 13 10:12 PM
If you don't want to delete your system files, just start the game again with a different player name.

Go to: