bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Escape the Museum forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Escape the Museum forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape the Museum players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Escape the Museum forum

[Post New]by safelliott on Jun 21, 08 6:28 PM
I quite playing this game because I could not find the arror head in the room with the caveman.....I have clicked on everything and still no luck. Can you tell me where the "arrowhead" is located......thanks

[Post New]by Kat6718 on Sep 6, 08 1:32 PM
I am downloading this game now. I hope I like it as well as all the others I have downloaded. If I find the find I will let you know.

calisews
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by calisews on Oct 11, 08 12:04 PM
I kind of like this game. Has a good story, great graphics, and like that you have to solve things to end the session using items you find. Not really a huge fan of HO games, but may end up buying this one.

gameplayer43
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by gameplayer43 on Nov 4, 08 9:03 AM
Just finished the game. YAHOO !!! Took my three days plus a cheat for gamezebo.
It's a good game.

redrose1940
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by redrose1940 on Nov 18, 08 11:58 AM
Does anyone have a solution for the last room, Level 37, Room 3?

In inventory, I have the security printout. The mother says to Caitlan, "Caitan, this is the last room. You need to disable the security system with that code printout."

Please help.

genie60
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by genie60 on Dec 23, 08 8:20 PM
SOORY BUT I DO NOT REALLY LIKE THIS GAME. I MIGHT KEEP IT FOR DAYS I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO PLAY. THE WAY I JUDGE A GAME IS IF I CANT STOP PLAYING BUT I KNOW I HAVE TO. LIKE AZADA, THAT ONE WAS SOOO HARD TO STOP PLAYING. SO WAS RETURN TO RAVENHURST. TOO HARD TO FIND THINGS IN HO MODE.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Jan 4, 09 7:27 AM
COMMENT: The screen in this game is very dark. It makes it very difficult to see/find Hidden objects. Please advise the game designers. The game is great and fun, but needs an adjustment to the screen brightness!

Thanks
OnWI

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 4, 09 8:23 AM
OnWisconsin wrote:COMMENT: The screen in this game is very dark. It makes it very difficult to see/find Hidden objects. Please advise the game designers. The game is great and fun, but needs an adjustment to the screen brightness!
Thanks OnWI
I agree with you. This is one of my favorite games but the visual quality is lacking. I brought that up to the game developer at Gogii Games in another forum when the game first came out.

I think they are listening and trying to improve. Their newest game Adventure Chronicles the Search for Lost Treasure is somewhat better.

holofernes
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by holofernes on Mar 8, 09 6:51 AM
I have this game, am enjoying it, but get stuck - completely stuck, cannot move on, after 1/3rd of the game has been played. I restarted the game again and got to the same situation and it froze a second time. Am I doing something wrong - or is there something wrong with my download. Any help would be appreciated.

GameLove
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by GameLove on May 28, 09 5:06 PM
This is a beautiful looking game, but very difficult to play because you can't see "crap". The designer buries the items in dark corners and it can be impossible to find things without using hints.

I don't enjoy spending so much time looking for a tiny item that is half hidden in a pile of junk.

I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone who doesn't have great eyesight and tons of patience.

Edited on 05/28/2009 at 5:07:13 PM PST

teeitup46ok
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by teeitup46ok on Jun 6, 09 7:01 PM
I'm only 1/3 of the way through but I'm loving this game. When you think you're though with an area and you exit the game, next time you come in there's a little red exclamation mark and you get to go back and do an unlocked area. Definitely not a game that's over in an hour or so. I tend to play in short spurts of an hour or two and then get out (eyes get tired) but I can hardly wait to get back the next day.

wmhrr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by wmhrr on Jun 7, 09 4:47 PM
i need help on how to get out of the room fill with gas been looking for an escape for weeks

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 7, 09 5:02 PM
wmhrr wrote:i need help on how to get out of the room fill with gas been looking for an escape for weeks

Room 27 – the gas valve must be picked up when the lights are on. The lights only stay on for a short time then you have to turn them back on again. The game will not let you search for it when the lights are off. The valve is in the back of the room on the left near the base of the large potted plant. While the lights are on put your cursor to the right bottom on the potted plant and when the question mark appears click to pick up the valve.

Then you can place the valve on the gas leak. This can be done with the lights out. Click on the valve and take it to where the bubbles are coming out of the wall on the right. A light picture of the valve will move with your cursor if you have it. Move your cursor until the question mark appears then click your mouse and the valve will stop the leak and you can escape the room.

Sometimes it is hard to tell if you have an item in you inventory because the pictures at the top on the screen don’t change too much when an item enters your inventory. But if you click on the pictures at the top and an item can be moved, then you have the item available in you inventory and not just the picture of the item waiting to be found.

Good luck!

[Post New]by amber_ryan on Jun 30, 09 3:09 PM
hello....i love this game but i seem to be stuck. im in grand hall 2 where the column is collapsing and i cannot seem to find the keys to the cabinet where the hammer is clearly visible....help meeee

[Post New]by irmloc on Sep 27, 09 3:21 PM
amber_ryan wrote:hello....i love this game but i seem to be stuck. im in grand hall 2 where the column is collapsing and i cannot seem to find the keys to the cabinet where the hammer is clearly visible....help meeee

[Post New]by kinebrew1 on Nov 30, 09 4:28 AM
Please help!!! stumped, how do I place the pullies and elephant in the fire escape scene? I have been trying for days.

[Post New]by february16 on Dec 1, 09 5:07 PM
in central building gallery 3 i've collecte everything i could but once i got to gum on chain i can't get to move wire so were is it thank you

valerie12
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by valerie12 on Jan 7, 10 6:45 PM
The items in each scenes is hard to see I have to agree with
some of the other game players. The designers should realize
that older people also play these games and it is hard to see the item
also people that wear glasses.
It is a very good game except for that.
Thanks
Valerie12

[Post New]by pjonesmorton on Jan 18, 10 3:10 PM
I need help.....I agree with the comments related to the screen being dark. Really hard to see items in some of the rooms.....I am in the Earth Solar system room....I can not find the wheel for the cart. Have been every where in the room and clicked on all items....but still nothing....direction would be appreciated....

Go to: