tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Help, please, with a problem in Extra Play/Bonus level

[Post New]by tj1147 on Nov 3, 10 7:26 PM
I'm in the room with the furnace and the guide says to click on the "sparkly" hidden object area to the left, but there isn't one! I think I'm supposed to find a rubber ball as a trigger there to continue. I've looked at the strategy guide for this level and made sure I haven't missed anything 'til now. Right now, I have the rubber duck, the metal ball, the rope, and the wooden ball in inventory. Does anyone have a suggestion for me? Thank you if you can help!

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Re:Help, please, with a problem in Extra Play/Bonus level

[Post New]by tj1147 on Nov 4, 10 9:25 AM
OK! I took a bit of a break from the game and when I went back to it I immediately saw what needed to be done! Finished it and look forward to the next one!!

[Post New]by vvogtrehm on Nov 4, 10 10:50 AM
I'm having problem's finding the rubber band for the sling shot in the bonus level. I read the "Bonus play" on the game itself, and no where did it say about the rubber band but it did the rope. I have it but I am stuck on the stupid rubber band. Any one out there who can help I would appreciate it very much! Thanks!!

[Post New]by tashamaiden on Nov 7, 10 6:17 AM
After putting all the little boy's toys back, where they belong, he shows me where Tim as gone with the doctor. How do reach thoses bonus levels?

[Post New]by texasnovice on Nov 7, 10 8:34 AM
After finishing the game, I went to EXTRAS and played for a while, then exited. When I returned, going to the EXTRAS tab no longer gave the option of PLAY. Options include MUSIC, WALLPAPERS, SCREEN SAVERS and CONCEPT ART. I started and finished the game again, but going to EXTRAS still offers the same selections - PLAY is not there.

Anyone? Thanks!

nanski
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by nanski on Nov 7, 10 3:31 PM
Same happened to me Texasnovice!
Seems as if the game doesn't save on the bonus level. Trying to return to the game after closing it half way through the bonus level, I get a message saying 'You finished the game - do you want to play again?'
Trying 'extras' just offers the same options as you are getting.
How annoying!!

[Post New]by texasnovice on Nov 20, 10 6:45 PM
After repeated attempts to access the bonus level after completing the game twice, I uninstalled and reinstalled - then replayed the game . After replaying the game a third time, I was informed that i would have access to the bonus level... but I didn't have access. The EXTRAS menu gave only the MUSIC, WALLPAPER, SCREEN SAVER, CONCEPT ART. This is my third, and final, attempt to gain access to the bonus level..

I give up. I'm cancelling my account, and forfeiting the 3 game credits for which I have paid. I'm so frustrated with this experience that I no longer wish to continue with Big Fish Games. There are other games venues, and Big Fish has failed to screen the games and failed to acknowledge my repeated posts about the problems with accessing the bonus level on this game.

Buyer beware.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Nov 20, 10 8:16 PM
Hi texasnovice,
I understand your frustration, but please don't feel so disgruntled as to leave .
Have you tried clicking on the play button again? If I remember correctly, the extra levels are not in the extras - that it is the wallpapers etc as you have stated - but by clicking on Play again. I think I found this a bit disconcerting when I played it.
It has been a while since I played this game and I can't replicate the situation found when you finish the main game as I have completed all of the levels.
ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP?

shebag
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by shebag on Nov 21, 10 6:40 AM
i cannot find the rubber ball to proceed with the extra round this is so frustrating to what was a very enjoyable game I hope to god I dont have to restart this whole game again

trophywife
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by trophywife on Nov 23, 10 5:19 PM
I completed the "Extras" and received a message saying I could access the "bonus material" by clicking on "Extras" but all I get now is the controls for music and wallpaper???
What now?

sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by sadies_dad on Dec 17, 10 5:21 PM
I bought the basic version, and finished it. I liked it so much that I bought the CE version (BFG gives credit for the price of the basic version). I'm disappointed - there are only a few more puzzles and rooms, and then it ends with Tim still out there somewhere. There is only about an hours' extra play time in the CE edition. Evidently there will be a sequel where Tim IS rescued. There is no way to return to the point where the game ended - I can only restart from the beginning. Clicking EXTRAS only gives wallpaper, etc. There is no BONUS button after ending the game.

Go to: