bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

The Mac version of Geisha: The Secret Garden is here!

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 4, 10 2:29 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Geisha: The Secret Garden players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgImbrium

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Geisha: The Secret Garden is here!

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Nov 4, 10 6:28 AM
I've just tried the demo of Geisha - The Secret Garden.

Pros
I like that they were trying something different.
The tiles can move more than one space.
You can earn power ups.
You get to earn coins to build a garden.
There is a relaxed mode.
Artwork is nice, except for the geisha - she is way too westernized.

Cons
You can only move tiles sideways.
You lose the power ups when you finish a level.
You will need the relaxed mode.
You can't sell back items you've bought for the garden.

It's a strategy Match 3. I didn't like it at first, but decided to give it a second try after reading the comments from the developer. It's not bad on the relaxed mode, but I still found being able to only move sideways frustrating. I was surprised when the demo finished, I had enjoyed it more than I thought, but it will go into my DD list. Too much strategy, not enough matching.

[Post New]by Birdy1947 on Nov 6, 10 9:37 PM
Question: How do I get access to my garden to use it as a screen saver?

I really love this game. Ut males you think ahead.

[Post New]by tigereyesblue76 on Nov 16, 10 12:30 AM
What a great idea Birdy1947... Having your garden as a screen saver..... If anybody knows if this is possible I would love to know.....

Edited on 11/16/2010 at 12:32:55 AM PST

[Post New]by cstarmoon on Jun 10, 11 6:18 AM
Afraid I found it rather boring. Love making the garden until I discovered the choices were seriously limited....got very dull after that. I suppose if I am bored and need to relax it is fine but not a challenge unless you are in that mode.

Go to: