Stuck

[Post New]by Lordshandmaiden on Nov 4, 10 7:16 AM
Hi,
I have had this game for some time now, but I always wondered how you got past being a wind rat? I mean to go to another animal. To get to being a windrat, you have to do the layouts they give you. When they start recycling the layouts, you get no more points and get stuck at windrat (or whatever you get to when the layouts are done).
If I go to other peoples layouts, I can play, but I don't get points, and I can't go further in the ranks. Any ideas?
Also, what are the "matches" on the side panel? What does that mean? Why is there no guide for this game explaining all this?
and "Why is the rum gone"?

Re:Stuck

[Post New]by light_fairy on Nov 10, 10 2:51 PM
Hi

I know what you mean. I think you have to connect online to download more layouts, but I haven't actually managed to do that. The game doesn't seem to recognise my internet connection. The "matches" button shows how many tiles can be matched at that point in the game. Hope somebody can help with this!

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

Stuck

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Jan 4, 11 2:03 AM
Lordshandmaiden wrote:Hi,
I have had this game for some time now, but I always wondered how you got past being a wind rat? I mean to go to another animal. To get to being a windrat, you have to do the layouts they give you. When they start recycling the layouts, you get no more points and get stuck at windrat (or whatever you get to when the layouts are done).
If I go to other peoples layouts, I can play, but I don't get points, and I can't go further in the ranks. Any ideas?
Also, what are the "matches" on the side panel? What does that mean? Why is there no guide for this game explaining all this?
and "Why is the rum gone"?

Hi Lordshandmaiden -
when you exit the game use the back & quit options in the game - never use the x in the top right hand corner - closing the game this way causes a point loss - sounds like this could be the cause of yr non movement in the rank - you will need to replay points until it matches where yr upto in the game on the server - once the 2 again match you will start moving up again

To avoid losses to yr player it is a good idea to learn how to make a copy of the player folder - update it everytime you exit the game so you always have the most up to date data of yr game to put back in if you have a game crash or anything that affects yr player

Mahjong Holiday is a replica of Mahjong Towers Eternity - just different names & backgrounds etc

This link will help you to create a copy of yr player folder -

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/42627.page

Fi

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

Re:Stuck

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Jan 4, 11 2:10 AM
light_fairy wrote:Hi

I know what you mean. I think you have to connect online to download more layouts, but I haven't actually managed to do that. The game doesn't seem to recognise my internet connection. The "matches" button shows how many tiles can be matched at that point in the game. Hope somebody can help with this!

Hi Light Fairy

If the game dosnt recognize yr internet connection then yr firewall or antivirus could be blocking it access to the net - check these & correct to allow the game access

once online clik the 'Get More Layouts' box beside yr Favorites list & choose an option to download more layouts from

Please also see the link on the bottom of Lordshandmaidens's post above on how to create a back up copy of yr player folder

Fi

Go to: