bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for Mystery Age: The Dark Priests!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 4, 10 9:15 AM
Need help with the game? Check out the walkthrough for Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here.

Happy Gaming!

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Age: The Dark Priests!

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Nov 7, 10 2:06 AM
Is there some reason the sentences are cut off oall the way through the walkthrough, so one cannot tell what to do??????????????????????????????

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 7, 10 9:40 AM
Most likely the page just hadn't finished loading yet. It's a long game, so the walkthrough is also quite long and it can take a minute or so to load completely. Try refreshing the page and then wait until it finishes loading and see if the problem persists.

Can you tell us what chapter you were in? I'll check it to see if there's a problem with the source itself.

Robin

dogcatmom
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by dogcatmom on Nov 7, 10 1:25 PM
It is all the chapters Robin. It can be figured out, but it is a little tough. I waited at least 5 minutes in a couple of cases, and it didn't load. The problem doesn't go away. Awesome game!!

HarriL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by HarriL on Nov 7, 10 1:55 PM
I am having the same problem with the walkthrough...never had a problem before. The last one or two words are not there which has happened on other sites but not on this one. I'll live with it because all of you work so hard with these walkthroughs, but it is a teensy bit annoying.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 7, 10 3:46 PM
HarriL wrote:I am having the same problem with the walkthrough...never had a problem before. The last one or two words are not there which has happened on other sites but not on this one. I'll live with it because all of you work so hard with these walkthroughs, but it is a teensy bit annoying.

I'm sure it's annoying! I'm not sure what's going on--I don't see any problem on my system. I'm using Internet Explorer with an 800 x 600 resolution.

I don't do any of the actual publishing, so I'd suggest contacting customer service and letting them know about the problem. They can pass it along to the website editors who can look into fixing it.

Robin

Edited on 11/07/2010 at 3:48:06 PM PST

[Post New]by normallee on Nov 9, 10 1:44 PM
I'm having the same problem.

dk5793
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,792 Posts

[Post New]by dk5793 on Nov 10, 10 5:10 AM
Cromaxgal wrote:Is there some reason the sentences are cut off oall the way through the walkthrough, so one cannot tell what to do??????????????????????????????

If the wording in the walkthrough is cut off on the right, you can try running Internet Explorer in compatibility mode. Look at the bar at the top of the screen and about 2/3 to the right you will see a button with what looks like a piece of paper cut in half with a zigzag. Click on that to turn on compatibility mode, and see if that solves the problem. Good luck!

Karen

dksg
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by dksg on Nov 16, 10 11:24 AM
Same problem here; it looks as if the text is not wrapping around the pictures; instead, it's lying under the pics. Could someone fix that?

angel2shine
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by angel2shine on Nov 27, 10 4:22 PM
I don't quite know how to use a forum, but.... when I get the hand cursor, I can't pick up the object, game indicates it might not work with my screen resolution, I have changed resolution several times still no picking up on any hand items, Not found nails or glue to repair boat eithor. What resolution does it want?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 27, 10 4:30 PM
angel2shine wrote:I don't quite know how to use a forum, but.... when I get the hand cursor, I can't pick up the object, game indicates it might not work with my screen resolution, I have changed resolution several times still no picking up on any hand items, Not found nails or glue to repair boat eithor. What resolution does it want?

Best place to ask your question is in the topic on "technical problems." If you don't get an answer there then, assuming you got the game here at Big Fish Games, you can contact Customer Service by clicking on the green envelope in the far right column and they should be able to help you one way or another.

I'm so sorry you've run into that--I'm sure it's frustrating.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by dyshai on Nov 28, 10 5:52 PM
how do i get the mask from the bird in in the tree

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 28, 10 6:31 PM
dyshai wrote:how do i get the mask from the bird in in the tree

See Chapter 4: Grow the Vine in the Blog Walkthrough.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by patricia1936 on Aug 17, 11 6:00 AM
hi i am new at these games can you help me .i can not get pass .the hidden object where you have to put the matchbox on the lantern i have tride every where

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 7, 11 9:19 AM
Hey patricia1936,

Welcome to the pond! According to the walkthrough:

# Put the CUCKOO in the Clock. The Clock Door will open revealing the MATCHBOX.

# Put the MATCHBOX on the Lantern to light it, revealing part of the TELESCOPE just beneath the Lantern.

# Put the TELESCOPE in the Tripod. You will be able to see the POCKET KNIFE (marked in orange) hanging from a Balloon in the Sky.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: